Catch up- book series!

Start from the beginning

They confess their feelings for you:
Uhtred:
     "Uhtred," I approached the young man, a sweet smile on my face. He turned to me and smiled back, leaning against the ship he was working on. "My father has asked me to travel into Synningthwait to collect food and I wondered if you should like to come with me?" He looked up to Ragnar, the blond having stopped his work to hear our conversation, and the young man chuckled.
   "Do not look to me, Uhtred. If you want to go, then go. The ship will still be here when you get back." With that, Uhtred threw down his cloth and made his way towards me, before he took my arm and walked with me up the path from the river towards the Hall. From there, we took our horses and, after my father handed me silver, we began to make our way into the village.
    "I'll race you over the hill." Uhtred laughed, loosening the reigns on his horse to make to go faster.
     "Cheat." I called from behind, now making my horse gallop to catch up to the older boy's. I caught him as we reached the top of the hill that led into the valley where Synningthwait was built. "I hate you, Uhtred." I jokingly laughed, looking down at the village.
    We didn't have to get much, just bread and meat, some cheese, and some smoked fish but, by the time we had collected it all, it was night. Had Uhtred not have been with me, I would have felt nervous about making the journey as my father had too made an enemy out of Kjartan and it had been said he had returned to the area with Sven. The though if him made my skin crawl.
    "I am glad that I came now, Y/N." Uhtred stated from beside me. I looked over to him and smiled, a blush forming on my cheeks. "I should not like you to be travelling here on your own, in the dark." His voice was soft, the usual gruff and hardness he spoke with absent. "I would have hated it had something happened to you and I were not here to protect you." I blushed harder now.
    "T-thank you, Uhtred. I'm glad you are here, too."
     "Why?" He asked. The light of the Hall was now coming into view and I felt more relaxed, knowing that nothing had gone wrong. "Why?" He asked again, knowing I had gone off into my own mind.
    "I enjoy your company, Uhtred. You are very kind and funny and I feel safer with you than with any other person- I know you can protect me better than any other person."
    "Is that your way of saying you like me?" He smugly asked, knowing I was blushing, even though he couldn't see me face.
    "It might be." I muttered. The boy chuckled loudly.
     "Good." He said. "I like you, also."

Finan:
"Good, Lass. Keep it steady," the Irish man instructed, "now bring the sword back," he wrapped his hands around mind and guided my movements, "and now drive it forward." I did as he instructed, letting the sword swing in my hands and cut the air, earning a soft chuckle from the man behind me. "You are a natural." He added, moving to stand in front of me.
"I have a good teacher." I smiled back at him. "No better man to teach me how to use a sword than Finan The Agile, after all." He chuckled again at my playful tongue. He always liked training me because I would keep him entertained with my comments and chatter. We both fell quiet after a moment, just looking between each other when a strand of my hair fell over my face. Softly, Finan brushed it back. I blushed at this, pulling my bottom lip back as he studied my face before his hands my waist.
"D' ya' think Uhtred would mind if I kissed ya'?" The man asked softly. I giggled at him, looking at me with soft eyes and a slightly crooked smile.
"I'm not his sister or his daughter so he has no claim over me. He has no right to mind." I stated, my lips forming a smirk as I did so. The older man quickly pulled me close to him and pressed his lips to mine, the taste of ale falling off them and onto me. His beard tickled my cheek but I actually liked the feeling of it against my skin. I wanted to pull him closer and for him to delve deeper than my lips but we broke away, the haze beginning to clear as we remembered we were in the street.
"I'm guessing that you feel the same way as I do, then?" I hesitantly asked. He just smiled and kissed me again as his answer, though his kiss was softer this time.
"Aye, Y/N." He shot me a gentle look. "I do."