~Christian Catch-up~

Where you meet:
You were a dancer and Internet personality living and working in Sweden when you met him. You were going for a walk in the city, filming some pretty sights for your vlog when he approached you and started a conversation. He was very charming and you couldn't help but ask for his number.

Your age gap:
Him: 39
You: 22

They confess their feelings for you:
"Hey, Y/N." Christian greeted me over the phone. I replied to him with a simple 'hello', smiling at the sound of his voice. "I have something to ask you?" He began, making me bit my nail. "What would you say to, umm, dinner with me, tonight?"
"I would say, yes. Of course." I cheered, happily. He sighed, seemingly in relief.
"How does seven sound?" He asked.
"That sounds perfect." I giggled. I quickly hung up afte saying good bye and ran to the bathroom. It was already four PM and it was a fourty-five minute drive to his house, meaning I had just about two hours before I needed to leave.
I jumped in the shower and scrubbed over inch of my body before shaving, too. I washed my hair, co-ordinating my shampoo with my body wash, opting for coconut and sea breeze scents. After I jumped out the shower, I brushed my teeth, making sure they were nice and clean.
I dashed into my room and grabbed my hair dryer and very quickly dried my hair before styling it, settling on a Swedish crown braid with two small pieces at the front put, framing my face. Next, I turned to my makeup: natural coloured eye shadow, a wing of eyeliner, some mascara, some powder and a light pink lipstick.
Finally, it was time to get dressed. I raided my closet totally before finally finding something decent to wear. I styled a lacy black bralette underneath a white blouse with with the top few buttons open with a pair of high waisted, tight black jeans. The final piece of the outfit was a pair of floral docs and a plain black bomber jacket. I grabbed my purse and keys and left the house no a moment too soon.
"Hey." I greet Christian as he opened his door, smiling at me from inside. Quickly, he welcomed me in and hugged me.
"I'm really glad you could come." He smiled, taking my jacket off me and placing it on the hook near the door. "I really hoped you would be able to." He said, awkwardly rubbing his head.
"I'm glad you asked me." I replied, sweetly. He soon offered me a drink and I sat at his kitchen island while he finished cooking dinner.
By the end of the evening, we were sitting in his sofa together, watching reruns of old shows that were on the late night channels. We had drunk a fair amount, though neither of us were particularly intoxicated, and the plates were stacked up on the side in his kitchen.
"There's one thing you've never told me." The blonde man began, out of the blue. His arm was draped over the sofa back, behind me. I turned away from the tv to look at him, a curious look in my eye. "Why did you decide to stay in Sweden? I mean, like you said, you could have gone home after you're show had finished so, why isn't you?"
"Well," I began, a soft blush to noting my cheeks, "I had a reason to stay."
"What was that?" He asked.
"You." I stated softly, looking away from him for a moment, only for his hand to cup my chin and bring my eyes back to look at him.
"I was hoping that was the answer." He smiled, inching my face closer to his. He gave me time to pull away if I didn't want to kiss him and, when I didn't, he locked his lips with mine.

Their favourite thing about you:
He loves your adventurous spirit and that you are willing to do and try new things. He shared a lot of his favourite pass times with you- such a hiking- and now you frequently enjoy them together.

What they give you of theirs and why:
His love. It's the only thing you could ask for from him- not that you even had to ask for that. He lets you know every possible moment he can how much he loves you and how much you mean to his and the little kisses he places on the back of your neck are just some of the things your cherish from him.

Your favourite thing about them:
He was your favourite thing. He was kind and sweet and funny and kind and everything you could want in a man but he would always be open and honest with you if you did something to piss him off. But neither of you particularly liked fighting with each other so he would always make sure to cuddle you extra tightly to say sorry.

How you sleep:

A song that reflects your relationship:Shut up and dance by Walk The Moon

Shut up and dance by Walk The Moon

The nickname they call you:
He calls you baby or beautiful usually but isn't afraid to call you sexy, even in public. He likes you (and everyone else) to know he thinks yo are insanely attractive.

Your *first time* with them:
It was after a friend's party you went to with him, the first time you officially went out as a couple. A couple of guys had been persistently hitting on you the whole evening, despite you telling them you were happily with someone else. Christian got very jealous and eventually got so bored of the guys that he pulled you into a very heated kiss to show them you belongs to somebody else. You promptly left afterwards and ended up back at his place.

Their favourite place to kiss you:
He loves to kiss your lips. Every opportunity he can, he will kiss them in any way he can. He loves the chapstick you wear, too.

Where they propose to you:
His family owned a cabin up in the mountains and he surprised you with a trip there for Christmas. There was a hot tub and he proposed to you in there, under the stars. You had only been dating one year but immediately said yes as he truly was the love of your life.