Human Teddy Bear

Warning: This is kinda short (other than that nothing really)

House: Doesn't matter

Year: After Hogwarts

Blood: Not mentioned

Y/N's POV:

I finally laid down on the bed I shared with Draco. Scorpius was in my arms. I'd read him a quick story and then put him in bed. I sigh. Today has been a long day. Draco was at work and he would be late coming home. Scorpius wouldn't stop crying and I gave the house elves a break today so I did all the chores. My three-month-old son was finally at peace as I read him a book about dragons. After about ten minutes, the small curled up baby in my arms fell asleep. I smile happily and reached out so I can grab my own book to read. 

I sat there reading for quite some time before the bedroom door opened slightly. "Love? What are you doing up so late?" Draco asked as a worried expression painted itself across his face. He knelt down at my side and grabbed my hands, making me let go of the book I was reading. 

"I was waiting for you." I admit before a yawn escaped my lips. 

"Sorry I came home so late. Next time, go to bed. I'll be fine. You need rest." I smile. 

"It's alright Draco." He pressed a kiss against my forehead. 

"I'll go change. Then we can go to bed, yeah?" I nod. Draco stands and walks over to the walk-in closet in the corner of the room. He grabs a pair of grey joggers and then walks over to the bathroom so he can go change and get ready for bed. 

Once he finally comes out of the bathroom, his hair slightly damp but still perfect, he scoops up the sleeping Scorpius and carries him to his room. Draco walked slowly back into our room once Scorpius was in his crib. He lays down next to me and pulls me closer so my back was against his bare chest. "G'night love..." He whispers before pulling the blanket tighter around the two of us. 

"Good night, Dray." I close my eyes and let sleep find me. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up only to find my husband still asleep. Hopefully, he doesn't have to go to work today. Draco's face was buried into my shoulder and his arms wrap around me, holding me like I was a human sized teddy bear. I sigh before closing my eyes again. It's too early to wake up.

Sorry this is so short! I've been kinda busy but I'll try to write a longer one next time I decide to write...