fake hickey

hehe so this one is another tiktok related one

year: doesn't really matter

house: doesn't matter

blood: doesn't matter

y/n's pov:

i haven't seen draco for a couple days. apparently, he's sick and was in the hospital wing and i couldn't go see him. now that he was out, i was going to visit him in his dorm. when i walk through the door, i see draco sitting on his bed, a book open as his eyes scan the page. he must have missed out on so much class work. 

"hey draco." i say softly. he looks up and smiles. 

"i haven't seen you in a while love. i missed you." he opened his arms to me when i noticed a strange red mark on the left side of his neck, near his shoulder. it looked suspiciously like a hickey. i definitely didn't leave a hickey on him recently. 

"baby? what's that?" i ask, raising an eyebrow. 

he panics a bit. "what? this? it's-it's nothing!" draco quickly covered the mark with the neckline of his shirt. 

"is that a hickey?!" i exclaim, knowing perfectly well it was. 

"i'm sorry." he looked away from me. 

"who was it? was i not good enough?" suddenly tears started to fill my eyes. we had been through so much and now he goes and cheats. 

"pansy. we-we were drunk baby. i promise i didn't mean it." i roll my eyes at him. "baby- "

" -don't you 'baby' me! you went out and cheated on me! i though you said you'd never leave me! i guess i was stupid enough to believe that." i turn and start to walk away, trying to hide the tears streaming down my face. 

"love! love wait! please!" draco immediately stood up and grabbed me from behind, holding me to his chest. normally, if i was mad at him, this was enough to relax me. but, i wasn't falling for it this time. not when i realized how much of an fuck boy draco really is. i start to thrash, trying to get draco to let me go. i'm not going to give in. 

"baby, i love you. baby the hickey is fake. i promise love. it's a prank darling." he whispered softly, giving in. i freeze and turn around to see draco wipe at the red mark and see that it smeared. matte lipstick. 

"god love. i made you cry. i'm sorry." he gently wipes away my tears and presses little kisses all over my face. "did you really think i'd leave you? besides, it's a tiktok. i'm so so so sorry. shhh baby don't cry." this only pushed me over the edge. i was so relieved that it was fake. i had no idea what i'd do without my boyfriend in my life. but, i was also pretty pissed off. "no. no no no love. stop it. please don't cry sweetheart. i love you, okay? i love you so much. i love your smile, your laugh, the way seeing you could make my day better, the way you care about me so much, i love all of you. and i'm never going to leave, alright? i mean it. we're going to get married after graduating. we'll have kids. as many as you'd like! and a large house we'd call home. we could get a new manor built so we don't have to live in that disgusting one i live in right now. but i can't do that without you." 

by now, draco's forehead leaned against mine as he whispered to me, pleading me to not cry and not to be mad at him. i throw my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and burring my head into his shoulder. he smelled comforting, the way he always did. that expensive cologne i had bought him once and the slight smell of mint toothpaste. 

his arms wrap around my waist and pressed kisses to the top of my head. "i love you. i love you. i love you." he pulls away slightly and grabs my hand, pulling me to be in front of the floor length mirror in the dorm room. he stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me back slightly into him. 

"you see that? you see how beautiful my girlfriend is? i'm never going to leave her. no matter what. so, you should believe me. i love her so so so much." a small smile grew on my face. draco leaned forward a little and turned his head, placing a couple kisses on my cheek. this action caused me to laugh slightly, so he placed more kisses on my cheek. 

"i love you, you idiot." i whisper. "sorry i got so mad."

"i'm sorry darling. i didn't mean for this prank to go this far. i didn't want you to cry." he looked at me sadly. 

i smile a bit before standing on my toes to press a kiss on his soft pink lips. "it's okay love." i grab his hand. "come. i want to cuddle." he happily follows through and lays down, pulling me into his chest, holding me against him. 

i struggle a bit.  "draco! i can't breathe!"  

"if you couldn't breathe, you wouldn't be able to talk!" he laughs, but loosens his grip. "i know i must have said this a million times today but, i love you." 

hi everyone! lmao so i got bored so here's a cute little imagine for yall :) 

i kinda wanna ask yall questions after every chapter bc why not! so what's your favorite color? mine is lilac or light gray ---> answer here please🥺 i wanna get to know yall <3

anywayssss have a great day/night! love you guys!