Clingy

Omg I already wrote 70 parts to this book??? lmao idk why but i've been having sudden bits of motivation to write sooooo :)

House: Hufflepuff

Year: After Hogwarts (he's your hubby)

Blood: Doesn't matter

Y/N's POV:

The door to the large house opened and closed, making a loud echo-y sound. "Draco? Is that you?" 

He stomped to the kitchen, grabbed a glass of water, chugged it, and then slammed it down, but careful not to break the expensive crystal. "Hey love. You must be stressed. Do you want something to eat?"

"No." He answered bluntly before plopping on the couch. 

"Oh, okay. I just thou-- "

"I said no. I don't need anything." He snapped. Suddenly, he realized what he had said and softened slightly. "Sorry love. I'm just stressed." 

"It's okay. I understand." I say softly before sitting down next to him, although that didn't make him too happy, I didn't really care and tried snuggling into his side. 

He didn't object, but he stiffened slightly. 

Later that night after dinner, I ask Draco "Hey, do you want me to draw a warm bath for you or something?" 

"No." Another blunt answer. 

"Oh. Sorry, I just knew you were stressed and I wan-- "

"Oh my god, Y/N just shut up! Why are you so clingy? I already said that I didn't need anything so stop asking me! It's like you just follow me around! Can't I get some peace?" He exclaims, running his hands through his hair. "I guess that's what you get when you are nice to the stupid Hufflepuff girl! Everyone in that pathetic house just wants attention. I don't know why I married you." He muttered under his breath. 

I stand there silently. I guess that's what you get for being nice to a Malfoy. Stupid pure bloods that don't care about anyone other than themselves. You should have known something like this was going to happen, Y/N. 

Draco sighed and walked into the bathroom as the tears in my eyes started to fall. I sat down on our bed, not sure what to do.

Sudden soft footsteps were heard and small arms wrap around my torso. "Mummy? Mummy? Are you okay? Mummy pwease don't cwy i wuv youuuu!" Scorpius reached upwards and gently poked my cheeks in an attempt to make me smile. I tried, just for him. "Yayyy mummy smile!" I let out a soft chuckle before laying down, pulling the little two-year-old with me. I cuddled him and closed my eyes. 

"I love you too sweetie." I whisper. It was bedtime for him anyways, so he can sleep here. 

Draco's POV:

I walk away, but I couldn't ignore the heavy feeling in my chest. She was just trying to look out for me, like always. 

I guess I should shower. Then I could go to bed. The warm water running down my body calmed me and the steam took the stress away. Maybe all I needed was a warm bath. After drying myself off and putting on a pair of joggers and a soft T-shirt, I fix my hair, so it wouldn't dry and be crazy. I stare at the mirror, only to see my reflection staring back. 

He looked at me sternly, as if to say "Well don't just stand here! Go apologize to her, idiot!"  I listened to him and walk out, ready to see my wife sitting on the bed, waiting for me to get out of the shower, but my eyes met the figure of my wife and son fast asleep. The comforter was nowhere near covering their bodies, so I carefully lifted it up, to make sure both of them stay warm without waking either up.