My Idiot (Edited)

House: Anything but Slytherin (sorry)

Year: Doesn't matter

Blood: Doesn't matter 

WARNING: Angst (my dumbass actually thought it was fluff and so I wrote fluffy here oops)

Y/N's POV:

I was walking down the beautiful corridors that belong to the school of magic and wizardry--Hogwarts. There were multiple students (mostly girls) who glared at me and "accidentally" bumped into me. This is because I'm dating the guy that all girls swoon over. Draco Malfoy. 

We were going to meet in the library at around 4 and I notice I'm getting late, so I quicken my pace. I practically stumble into the huge library: my favorite place in the entire school. That was mostly because Draco and I would hang out here as we weren't in the same house and I didn't want to break any rules and go into the Slytherin common room. Besides, Slytherins hate me for making their prince fall in love with me although I never did anything to make Draco like me. I was just being me and I happened to have a crush on the guy. I mean, how could I not? He's handsome and smart and so much more than what people think he is. 

I wander through the library until I find the spot Draco and I usually sit in only to find two people snogging there. Not just any two people. Draco and Pansy. My Draco. My eyes fill with tears when I see them and I dropped the books that were in my arms. They land on the floor and make a  loud thud that caused them to pull apart. 

"D-Draco?" I could barely make out a full sentence. 

Draco's eyes narrowed. "Don't be so shocked. You've been cheating on me for the past four months! And with Potter!" Cheating on him? With Harry?

"I'd never even think about cheating on you!" I exclaim. "Who told you that?" Anger and sadness coursed through my veins. 

"Pansy did. I'm glad she told me. If she didn't, I would never have found out that I love her more than anything. More than you." 

"Yeah bitch! Why would Drakie want to date you, ugly Y/H?" 

I tried to choke back my sobs but it didn't work. "You trust her more than me?" I ask though it was more of a statement than a question. I turn on my heel and walk away. As soon as I got out of their earshot, I broke down in tears. Could this really be happening?

I sank down onto my knees. I couldn't hold it in anymore. What was I supposed to do? He never loved me. I was going to say 'I love you' to him but I guess I can't anymore. 

I sat there in the library for hours, crying. I had skipped dinner but I didn't care. I didn't want to face the humiliation by showing my face. 

"Y/N?" Hermione?

"Y/NNNNNN!" B/F/N?

"Come out please!" 

"We heard what happened! We're so sorry. He's a jerk. Just come out."

"We want to know if you're okay." 

My two best friends found me leaning against a shelf with my head placed in between my knees. 

"Oh, Y/N! I'm so sorry. Forget about him..." The comforted me and finally convinced me to go back to my dorm. Hermione and B/F/N would walk me to my dorm and then sneak out. That was the plan. 

"Where do you think you're going?" A shrill, annoying voice asked. It was dark and I couldn't see her but I knew it was Pansy. 

"What else do you want? You already took my boyfriend away." I mutter and the three of us try to walk past her but she blocks our way. 

"I know you didn't cheat on him but now I get my Drakie-poo all to myself. You can't take him away from me. It was all part of my plan. Get rid of you and then get him all to myself. Soon after we graduate from Hogwarts, I will get to call myself Mrs. Malfoy! He thinks you're nothing compared to me. Draco said that." She squealed. I wish Draco could hear her. That way he'd know that I didn't cheat on him.

"So Y/N never cheated on me?" There was another voice in the dark yet again, I could tell who it was. "You're saying that you made me think my girlfriend was cheating on me to split us up?" Draco's voice gradually got angrier and angrier. "Why did I ever trust you more than Y/N in the first place?" I can see Pansy's face morph into an expression of fear. 

"D-Drakie! N-n-no! I promise it isn't like that! I love you! More than this ugly, disgusting Y/H ever will!" Her voice shook with fake sadness. 

"Sorry Pansy. I'm not falling for that again. And don't you dare call her ugly or disgusting." He pushed her away and came up to me. Draco reached out but I flinched. His head dropped. "I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry." Suddenly, Draco grabbed my waist and pulled me to his chest and buried his head into my shoulder and neck. I heard muffled sobs and hiccups escape his lips and echo around the corridor. I felt my uniform shirt become slightly damp from his tears. Draco's arms grasped me tightly to ensure I don't run away from him. "I love you...I love you so much. Forgive me. I can't imagine a world without you...because y-ou are my world." 

I don't really know what I was thinking but I wrapped my arms wound Draco's shaking body and say "I forgive you...it's okay Draco." My hands run up and down his back in an attempt to soothe my boyfriend. He just grabbed me tighter. "Okay Draco. Ow...I can't--I can't breathe. Baby, let go...I'm not going to go anywhere...shhh just let me breathe a little." I say and gently push him away so I can see his face. 

"I'm sorry." The tough, mean side of Draco had fully vanished and was left with something so much more than the bully he was. 

I stand on my toes and lean up to press a kiss to his lips. Once I pull away I see that Draco had calmed down a little. I pull him into a hug. "I don't deserve you." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around me. "You're so forgiving and loving. I'm the complete opposite. I'm such an idiot." My poor boyfriend only thought negatively of himself.

"No Draco. You're perfect just the way you are. And besides, you're my idiot." I smile and press a kiss against his cheek. "And I love you."