Lip Gloss (Edited)

House: Doesn't matter

Blood: Doesn't matter

Year: 5 (going home for Christmas)

B/F/N means best friend's name

Y/N's POV:

I quickly unscrew the small applicator that came with the light pink, shimmery lip gloss. I swipe the beautiful substance over my lips and rub them together before checking my reflection in the mirror. I rushed to the Y/H common room and stood there waiting for my friend B/F/N.

"Hey Y/N!" My best friend greeted me before grabbing me in a hug. 

"Hey B/F/N! 

She gasps. "Your lip gloss is so pretty! It suits you so well!" She exclaimed and I smiled. 

"Thank you!" I say. I loved doing makeup for fun but I never really wore any so it's a surprise when people see me with makeup. Besides, because of Umbridge, I never get to wear makeup in school anyways. 

"Let's get going." I say and we grab our bags. We walk to the the train when someone grabbed B/F/N from behind. Her boyfriend

"Hey Arjun!" (I'm just using an Indian name cuz I'm Indian and I ship my bff with this guy named Arjun. Replace it if you want to) B/F/N smiles as he takes her bags out of her hands. The two of them start talking excitedly, so I walk away and attempt to find my boyfriend. 

I shiver in the cold winter air and pull the Y/H scarf tighter around my neck (not so much that it chokes me). 

I spot his platinum hair from a couple yards away. I jog up to my handsome boyfriend who's back was to me and was talking to Blaise. I place my bag down, trying not to make any noise that would give me away. Blaise makes eye contact with me and I give him a look that says if-you-tell-Draco-I'm-here-you-will-be-dead. 

Once I finally found my chance, I jump onto Draco's back, startling him. I start giggling uncontrollably at how cute my boyfriend is sometimes. 

"AHHHHHHH!" Draco yells, not knowing it was me who snuck up on him. I laugh and he turns his head to look at me. "Bloody hell Y/N! You scared the living shit out of me!" He exclaimed. I laugh. 

"You should have seen your face mate!" Blaise could barely speak a full sentence without bursting into a fit of laughter. 

Draco made a face. "Shut up." He muttered before placing me down on the floor. Draco turned and Blaise walked away, not wanting to be a third wheel. 

I smile at my boyfriend. He still didn't look too happy at me for attacking him like that. "Sorry for scaring you." I giggled a little. "But it was just so tempting!" I laugh and tried to back away, but Draco grabbed me and pulled me to his chest. 

"You're lucky I love you or else you'd be dead by now." He murmured before leaning in slowly, pressing a passionate kiss against my lips. Unfortunately, it was cut short. "Blegh! Ew! What in Merlin's beard is ON YOUR LIPS?" Draco attempted to wipe it off, but he only made it look worse. "Is it off my face now?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I wanted to answer truthfully buuuut...

He just looked so cute like that. And you could barely tell. "You look fine, Draco. Sorry about the lip gloss." I say sheepishly, managing to not burst into giggles. 

"It's alright. But promise me you won't wear it when I'm around. It makes your lips look so irresistible and sexy but every time I kiss you, I'm getting that stuff on my lips."  

I laugh at how silly he was being. "Maybe I'll wear it more now that you tell me that." I giggle, but Draco's glare makes me give in. "You're no fun! Fine..." 

We boarded the train just as it was about to leave. 

We talked and laughed and cuddled a little during the train ride that I hadn't realized that we've arrived. 

"You promise to write?" I ask, hoping he will.

"Of course I will." He answers. It makes me smile. 

The train came to a stop and I grabbed my trunk as Draco grabs his. 

He grabs my hand and pulling me into his arms. I nod. "Did you take your lip gloss off?" He murmurs.

I already had, but just to be sure, I used my robe sleeve to wipe away the residue. Draco leaned down and pressed a loving kiss on my lips. Once he pulls away, he winked. 

"I'll see you after break, love?" He says, gathering his things.

"I'll see you after break." I say before running off to where my mum was standing. I wave to him again before walking away with my mum. 

----------time skip brought to you by Dobby and his sock----------

It was the fourth day of break and I was missing Draco dearly. He promised he would write. I guess I'll send him a letter and hope he writes one back. I grab a nice piece of parchment and a quill with the nicest ink and start writing. But before I could write Dear Draco, a beautiful black and white owl flew into my room. It was carrying a letter and a package. I knew this was Draco's owl, Hercules (lol idk). I smile and take the letter and parcel from his claws before he flew off. 

Dear Y/N/N,

I hope your break is going well. I've been doing alright. Sorry for not writing to you sooner. My parents are throwing a ball on new year's eve. I've been caught up in the planning of all that. I hope you'll be able to come. I miss you so much, love. Tell me how you're doing. I hope you're staying safe. I heard this muggle disease thing called Corona is going around. Please take good care of yourself. 

Oh and by the way, you said the lip gloss wasn't on my face anymore! Mum wouldn't stop teasing me! She's never going to leave me alone about it. She wants to know everything about you. And I mean EVERYTHING! She asked me if we did...ya know! That's embarrassing when your mum asks you! Of course I said no though. 

Please though, stay safe. Please write back soon! 

Love,
      Draco

I carefully open the package. Inside was a dark green jumper of Draco's. My favorite that I'd always steal from him and then give it back when it stops smelling like him. 

I sprayed my cologne on it! Hope it'll keep you warm when I'm not there to hold you for the rest of break!

I smile and pull the soft hoodie over my head. It was so big on me that the sleeves covered my hands completely, but I love it. I shake my head at the cute letter I got from my boyfriend and start writing back to him.

Dear Draco,
...

I hope you all enjoyed this one! I thought it was kinda cute. :)