Arranged Marriage _Part 2_

"I have chosen Y/N L/N as my son's bride." I nearly fainted. Me?!

When I heard those words, I look over at my mum and dad. They smile and nod. I could feel my heart rate quicken. I was going to get married? I never thought anyone would want to marry me.

"NOOO!" Someone wailed from the crowed. Pansy.

She stormed over to me. "L/N, you think you can just steal my Drakie from me? Well guess what. It's not happening!" She yelled at me. I looked around until I found Draco , who was struggling to get through the crowd of people congratulating him. When Draco had finally made it to where I was standing, Pansy had stormed off. 

"Hey." He said softly. "You know...I made the choice to marry you. Mum had narrowed it down to you and Pansy, but I chose you. I guess she wanted to choose you too, but she would be happy with my answer." I smile. 

"You...chose me? Of all people...me?" I ask, still not believing what I was hearing. 

"Of course. I mean, I wanted to ask you to the Yule Ball back in fourth year. I was just too much of a chicken to do it." He admitted. Draco looked a little embarrassed. He gave me an awkward smile and I return it. 

"I wish you had asked me. I sat there alone because I didn't have a date."

"I saw you. Do you know how badly I wanted to come over and dance with you?" I look up into his eyes and I could tell he wasn't lying. 

"I thought you went with Pansy." I say softly. 

He laughed a little. "Pansy threatened me to go with her. I didn't want to go with her in the first place! And, she wouldn't stop dancing. I was exhausted." I laugh at his answer.

"Give me your hand." I offer him my right hand. "No no. You're left hand." He says while taking out a velvet box. He grasped my left hand and placed a beautiful ring on it's rightful place. 

"It's so beautiful!" I squeal

"It's so beautiful!" I squeal. He smiles. 

Narcissa and Lucius came to find us as well as my parents. "Congrats Y/N!" My parents were so happy that I'd finally agreed to get married. 

Draco and I smile. "I finally get a daughter!" Narcissa exclaims.

"And I finally get a son!" My dad gets excited. I smile. Everyone was happy with this arrangement. Even me and Draco. 

The intro to a slow, quiet song played in the background. "May I have this dance?" Draco held out his hand. 

"You may." I giggle and he led me out to the dance floor. His arms circled my waist while mine wrapped around his neck. I stepped on his toes a couple times. "Sorry!" I say. Draco would only laugh at me. 

We danced around for the entire song and finally, Draco leaned down. "May I?" He whispered so only I could hear. I nod. Draco didn't waste any time in kissing me. His lips connected with mine instantly. Like they were made for each other, our lips fit together perfectly. Even though it was a passionate kiss, it was quite innocent. He hadn't tried to shove his tongue into my mouth. Thank goodness he didn't because I would have not known how to react. 

We pull away. Everyone erupted in applause other than Pansy. "I'll take you out tomorrow. Anywhere you want to go." He murmured in my ear. I smile.

"Sounds like a plan."  The rest of the party was a blur. Mostly, people were congratulating us. By the end of the party, I was exhausted. Draco's arm was wrapped securely around my waist as I lean against him. My feet were aching from walking around in heels and I was tired from smiling at so many people when they came to talk to us. 

"My feet hurt!" I complain. Draco led me to a couple of chairs in the corner of the room. 

"You should have taken your shoes off." He said softly. 

Draco and I talked and talked about the most random things, making each other laugh until I had to leave. 

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked, hopefully.

"That depends. Are you actually going to take me out?" I ask, teasing him.

"Yes. Of course I am. I'll pick you up at around 2." He smiled and pressed a quick peck against my lips.

"Then I'll see you at two tomorrow!" I say before turning and walking away. 

I kinda wanted to update twice today. So I'm thinking of making this like a mini series of like 6-7 parts.