Not Perfect

Hehe so I'm not too busy right now. Here's another imagine

by the way, you all are gorgeous! it doesn't matter if you have pimples on your face, if your skin isn't clear, your waist isn't tiny or if you can't get rid of belly fat. I can't say this enough but belly fat is there to PROTECT your organs. your body is something that can carry and protect your organs, so make sure you take good care of it. that doesn't always mean working out all the time, but it also means to eat enough, get enough sleep, and just be good to yourself mentally too. guys, I work out 3-4 days a week and i still feel like i'm not perfect, but that's because no one can be absolutely perfect. please take care of yourself and please don't beat yourself up for not looking like an instagram model because there's so much photoshop that goes into all of that it's sick. 

warning: mentions of eating disorders (and a whole lot of self doubt and bullying)

please don't read if you are easily triggered!

House: Slytherin

Year: Doesn't really matter

Blood: Also doesn't matter

Y/N's POV: 

I stand in front of the floor-length mirror in my dorm, twisting my body in ways to get myself to look sexy and slim, but something different is always there to make me look fat or unattractive. 

My stomach isn't flat enough, so I stuck it in, but then my arms look too chubby and big. My butt isn't big enough and neither are my boobs. My waist isn't slim enough. My thighs are too big and my calves aren't big enough to match my fat thighs. My ankles are so small that my leggings don't ever fit at the bottom and I have to fold them. I don't have a prominent jawline and it makes my face look really round. 

I sigh softly and plop onto my bed. Why is nothing working? I've eaten nothing but an apple in three days. 

Pansy's mean comments always haunt me. "Y/N, why are you so chubby and squishy looking? I mean, if you were a teddy bear, I'd hug you all day!" That was her idea of a compliment. Or maybe she's just jealous that Draco and I are dating. 

All the other girls in Slytherin are slim, skinny, beautiful, and badass. I have none of that. How did I even get in this house? 

I sigh again and sit up, the room started spinning a bit, but it slowly stopped and I could stand up. I should go get ready for my date with Draco. 

---2 weeks later---

I had barely eaten anything over the past two weeks. The only thing I ate was a small apple last week when I felt that I couldn't keep going at all. It's not that I wanted to starve myself, but I wanted to be skinny and perfect, so I ate little bits to keep some sort of nutrient in my body. 

Somewhere, deep down, I knew this was so unhealthy, but all the time in the halls, I'd hear whispers from other students saying things like "Why is Draco dating her? She's so fat!" or "She's kinda ugly to be dating a Malfoy, to be honest." I only want to make Draco happy, and I feel like he'd only be happy if I was beautiful and sexy like the other Slytherin girls. 

I was walking with Draco to the Great Hall for dinner. "I'm so hungry. I've been working on potions all day I swear if I don't eat anything I'll dieeee!" Draco exclaimed dramatically. I laugh at his silliness. Draco hugs me from behind, grabbing me tightly, swaying me a little. "Is my baby hungry?" He whispered, pressing a soft kiss to my cheek, then to my shoulder. 

"I- yeah I'm starving." I try to sound like I really wanted to eat, but I didn't at all. Draco's eyebrows creased, but then he shook it off.