I Can't Believe You (Edited)

House: Doesn't matter

Blood Status: Doesn't matter

Year: 5

I edited this and added a couple of things...enjoy!

Y/N's POV:

I peak around the corner, making sure it was safe to continue. Once I saw that there was no one there, I tiptoe forward. I keep walking until I find the door to the Room of Requirement. This is where Harry has been teaching us spells all year. Umbridge doesn't like to actually teach us the spells that we'd protect ourselves with, but Harry knows plenty of spells that he can teach us. 

Once I walk in, I see that everyone surrounded Harry as he taught them how to defend yourself against a dementor. 

I stand along everyone and listen carefully. "I want you guys to think of a memory. A happy memory. That's what is going to repel the dementors. Then, say Expecto Patronum." Harry explains. Everyone dispersed to try it on their own. I try to think of a good memory, but the only memory I could possibly think of was when my boyfriend Draco, had taken me on our first date. We walked around Hogsmeade, sipping warm butter beer and laughing. I could picture him wrapping an arm around me, keeping me close to him. 

"Expecto Patronum!" I say, trying to say it correctly. Nothing happened. I try again, focusing more on the memory, the happiness, the laughter, the smile. His smile. Finally, a while light sprouted from the end of my wand and it brightened the room a bit. 

"Great job Y/N! Keep it up!" Harry said, walking past me. I smile. I had done it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in the library, next to Draco. He was in the Inquisitorial Squad, yet I trusted him. I told him about how I had done the Patronus charm. "We've been meeting in the Room of Requirement. It's been amazing. I can actually learn spells!" I exclaim, though Draco didn't seem too happy about it.

"You shouldn't do that. You could get in trouble." Draco says softly. 

"I know Draco. But, I just want to learn spells. It's my right! Learning spells as a witch is my right." I say. 

"Just, do as she says. I know it's not the best, but I don't want you to get in trouble." 

I roll my eyes. "Draco, I've been so careful! We all have. Nothing bad is going to happen."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I walk into the Room of Requirement. As Harry was explaining another spell we were to learn, there was a loud banging coming from outside the walls of the room. The wall crumbled and fell revealing the Inquisitorial Squad, Umbridge, and some people from the Ministry of Magic, but worst of all, Draco. He wore a smug smile until he saw my face. I don't know what expression my face was molded into, but I knew what I felt. Disappointment, sadness, anger (at Draco and myself for trusting him). 

"Detention! All of you are to be in my classroom tonight after dinner." I look at Draco. He looked guilty. He told Umbridge? No. He wouldn't do that. Umbridge turned to Draco. "Draco, thank you for telling me what was going on." 

"I can't believe you Draco!" I yell. "I trusted you! I'd trust you with my own life! I told you because I thought you of all people would understand. And what do you do? You throw away my trust like it's nothing and tattle on me like a toddler would?" I was beyond pissed. "I can't believe you." My voice cracked a little as I yelled at him. Tears ran down my face as everyone turned to look at me. I had betrayed them because I wanted to tell Draco.