My Knight in Shining Armour (Edited)

Summary: (I'm going to add one at the top now just in case some imagines may be triggering and I don't want to forget trigger warnings) Y/N is a pureblood but her father died in the first war with Voldemort and her mother got remarried to a muggle who is abusive and mean to Y/N. Draco is her boyfriend and he finds out about her stepfather and gets pretty pissed off. (please don't read if you think it might be triggering! But I'll put warnings where the triggering parts start and end.)

I didn't like the ending on this one so I changed it...it's still pretty similar though

Year: 5th

Blood: Pure

House: Doesn't matter

Y/N's POV:

I sat in a mostly empty compartment on the Hogwarts Express. The only person in there with me was Draco, my best friend and boyfriend. We didn't talk much. Just snuggled up next to each other. We were going home for the summer holidays and I wanted to be as close to Draco. 

I sigh as I had hardships of my own at home. The only thing is that Draco doesn't know. I feel kinda bad because I never told him what I go through when I arrive at home yet he tells me everything. I'm just scared that Draco'd leave me because of it. My eyelids close and cover my E/C eyes. Tears that I didn't know were being held in fell but I quickly raised my hand to wipe them away before Draco can see the glistening, salty liquid being dropped from my eyes. 

The rest of the train ride was spent being as close to Draco as possible before I had to go to hell--the place my mother calls home. I suck in a deep breath, trying to memorize the scent of Draco's cologne and the feeling of his arms wrapped around me protectively.

"You'll write to me, right?" I ask as I gather my stuff. We'd be arriving in a few minutes.

"Of course I will! You better answer back quickly though," Draco gave me a stern look. He was so caring: wanting to know how I was doing all the time. 

"I'll write as much as I can," Draco stood and grabbed my waist. 

"Love you," He whispered before planting a passionate kiss against my lips. 

"Love you too," The train came to a stop and the sick feeling in my stomach intensified. 

"I'll see you after break, love?" Draco turned to send me a smile before confirming that I'd be coming back next year. I nod and exit the train. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mum was always at work. She left me here with him! She doesn't even know that he's like this. Gabe, my stepfather, treats me like his slave. 

"Hey freak! Get me some more beer from the fridge!" I nod and gulp. He's angry. My feet lead me to the kitchen and my hands open the fridge door. It's almost robotic now. I hated this. I place the beer can down on the table. "Well how am I supposed to drink that? OPEN IT!" Gabe spends his time playing video games, reading car magazines, or gambling. I sigh and crack open the can. It spilled all over my hand and the floor. 

"GO CLEAN THIS UP FREAK!" I was about to pull out my wand. Mother normally lets me use magic to clean. "No. Don't use your crazy hobo shit around me. Clean! Like Cinderella! At least she got her prince by cleaning. You wouldn't get anything!" Gabe laughed. I can smell his breath. It smelled like rotting beer. Bleck. 

I nod and went to grab a paper towel. Once I got back to the living room, I see Gabe has managed to spill even more. I sigh softly and got to work, using the towel to soak up the spilled liquid. It's disgusting.