Arranged Marriage _Part 3_

(this is going to be the last part bc I'm lazy)

-----------------15 years later-----------------

"Scorpius! Get up! You'll be late!" I yell. That 11-year-old could sleep all day if he could! It was already 9:30 and the Hogwarts Express would be leaving at 11!

I groan in frustration. "Ughh mum! Five more minutes..." Scorpius turned his back to me. I sigh. 

"Fine! Miss the train to Hogwarts! I don't mind!" I storm out of the room. Sometimes taking care of kids could be so hard. My daughter, Molly (idk okay I just love the idea of Draco taking care of a little girl) was up already and I had to make breakfast. 

"Draco? Can you go wake up Scorpius? He's still asleep!" I complain. Draco just nods and gets up, leaving his 9-year-old daughter on the couch, where they were sitting. "Come on Mo. Let's go make some breakfast, yeah?" Molly happily followed me into the kitchen. From there, I heard Draco trying to get Scorpius to get up. 

"Come on Scorp! You don't want to be late, do you? You're going to Hogwarts! Isn't that exciting?" Draco was always so gentle on his children, never raised his voice--even when they needed to be scolded. A lot of times, I seem way more aggressive than he does with them. 

I was finally done making pancakes, Scorpius' favorite. Scorpius trudged down the stairs, Draco right behind him. 

After breakfast, we went to the train station to drop Scorpius off. Draco taught him how to get to platform 9 3/4 and I took Molly with me as I stepped through. 

-----------------2 years later-----------------

We quickly rushed to platform 9 3/4. It's much harder now that Molly was going too. I reach out and give Scorpius a quick hug. "Take good care of your sister, yeah?" Scorpius nods. I then reach out to Molly who looked terrified.

"Mum...what if I don't get into Slytherin?" She asks quietly. Draco knelt down next to her. 

"Mo, sweetie? You don't need to get into Slytherin. Your mum was a Y/H! And don't think you have to get into Y/H either. Any house you get into, we'll still love you the same." She smiled a little and Draco hugged her. "Love you. And uh...don't get into too much trouble. I personally had detention in first year. I had to go into the Forbidden Forrest." Draco laughed a little and so did Mo. 

"Bye mum! Bye dad!" She waved at us before boarding the train. 

I lean against Draco, watching the train pull out of the station. I could feel my eyes tear up a little as the realization of having neither of my children at home for the year hit me. Draco laughed a little. "We can make more..." He whispered in my ear and I whip my head to the side to look at him. 

"Are you crazy? Don't you remember how hard it was just to take care of those two? Especially since they both took after you and were quite troublesome!" I laugh. Draco laughs as well, pressing a kiss into the side of my head. 

And to think, this was all possible because our parents arranged our marriage!

I am so sorry I took forever with this...oops. Well...here it is! It's not my best work and I might change it later on if I have any idea.