christmas time :)

time setting: moving in together after hogwarts 

house: not mentioned

blood: not mentioned

y/n's pov:

i was in the kitchen making hot chocolate. the house smelled of cinnamon and nutmeg, one of my favorite scents; it reminded me of the holidays. of course it was only the 7th of november, but halloween had passed and i was ready for christmas

there was still a lot of unpacking to do since we had only recently moved in, but i was already in the mood to decorate a christmas tree and bake christmas cookies. christmas music played softly in the background and it made the festive feeling seem more and more real. this would be the first time draco and i would be celebrating christmas together in our own home. 

"love what the hell? it's not even the middle of november!" draco laughed at my childish excitement for the holidays. 

"i don't care." i smile as one of my favorite christmas songs came on. 

I don't want a lot for ChristmasThere is just one thing I need

i found myself humming and singing along to it. "i don't care about the presents, underneath the christmas tree, i just want you for my own, more than you could ever know..." 

my boyfriend laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist, giving in and singing along with me. 

"y'know, i love you." he smiled and leaned down, his lips hovering over mine. "i just want you for my own" his smile was so cute i wanted to just kiss him there, though every time i leaned up, he pulled away slightly. 

"i love you more." draco laughed, shaking his head, finally letting his lips press against mine. "i'm excited for the holidays this year too love, but please, it's way too early to start playing christmas music." 

i roll my eyes and walked off, not bothering to turn it off, and surprisingly, draco did the same. "oh quit lying ferret boy. i know you love the music and you wanted to play it before halloween!"

"you want to be like that, y/n? why don't you show some respect to your boyfriend?" he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. a shriek left my mouth as he walked to the bedroom. 

uh- i kinda wanna leave it off there. but yeah after diwali i'm in the christmas spirit. (sal mubarak to my hindu readers)

but how early is too early for christmas music?

ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ᴍᴀʟꜰᴏʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara