"Do I still give you butterflies?"

Okay so if ya'll remember I wrote an imagine called "Kissing My Best Friend" and it was based on a tiktok? Well I have an idea on a sort of part 2 that is kinda short but cute...you don't have to read that one first but you can if you want. 

House: Doesn't matter

Year: Summer before 6th (Before Draco became a death eater)

Blood: Pure

Warning: Fluffy 

Y/N's POV:

It's been almost a year since Draco and I started dating and a year since his father found out he was using a muggle device called an iPhone. Ever since, Draco and I would have to hide our phones from our parents, not that we didn't before--we just had to be extra careful. 

My hands carefully place the device in the corner of my bedroom and cover it so it couldn't be seen. I saw this TikTok that I wanted to recreate with Draco, and most of all, see what he'd say. In the TikTok, they would ask their boyfriend if she still gave him butterflies and the answers would always be so cute. 

There was a knock on the door as I finally finished brushing my hair and doing my makeup (unless you don't then ignore that last bit). I gasp and practically slip down the stairs and to the front door. Excitedly, I open it and saw my handsome idiot of a boyfriend smiling down at me. "Draco!" I exclaim before giving him a big hug. 

His chest rumbled a bit from his laughter. "Hey, Y/N/N. Excited to see me, huh?" 

I look up at him, shaking my head. "You have no idea." My hands were placed on his shoulders as I lean up to press a kiss to his lips. 

"Hmm I probably missed you more." A small smile danced on his lips. 

"No way. I missed you wayyyyy more than you missed me." I say, crossing my arms. Draco shakes his head at me, laughing before he placed a kiss on my lips. 

"Fine. Then I love you more." He whispered. 

I roll my eyes at his comment. "Not possible." 

Draco laughs before grabbing my hand and leading me to my bedroom. "Come. I wanna cuddle." He lays down before pulling me so I was on my side, resting on the bed, facing him. Our faces were just inches apart as we held each other and took in the comfort of the other's embrace. 

We stayed like that for about 20 minutes until I thought that I'd ask him my question. "Draco?"

"Hmm?" Draco's stare was gentle and loving. I felt like I was melting under his gaze. 

"Do I...Do I give you butterflies? Have I ever given you butterflies?" 

"Every damn time I look at you..." He murmured before leaning in to kiss me. 

"Really?" I look up at him and I must have looked like that emoji with the big eyes (🥺 this one)

"Yes." Draco's soft yet intense gaze caused me to look away. 

He gently turned my face to look at him again. "Do I give you butterflies?" 

I nod and smile shyly. He chuckled a bit before leaning in to kiss me. "Does this give you butterflies, baby?" He asks me before pressing kisses all over my face.

My flushed cheeks answered his question before he even asked me again. "I'm going to take that as a yes."

"I love you." I murmur. There's only one person who could ever make me feel this way and it was only Draco. 

"I love you more."

"I love you most." I grin smugly thinking that I won. 

"I love you more than that Weaslebee loves food." Draco smirks. 

"Draco, that's impossible. Ron really loves food."

"And I really love you." 

Hope ya'll liked that fluffy imagine. So I'm gonna be less active now that I have hybrid but I'll be more active on Tuesdays because I don't have to go to school that day and it's only zoom. I'm working on another part for billionaire but it might take time...

:) have a great day/night!