Chapter 2.5

(.5 chapters only happen if it were to show what else happened in that chapter from a different view.)

.
.
.
.

—Yoongi's POV—
I was resting my head against the armchair of the couch. I couldn't sleep so I decided to just hang around in the living room by the time being. I was scrolling through tweets on my phone as I waited for my popcorn to be done microwaving. Yes, you heard that right, popcorn.

I was enjoying the silence all to myself when I heard one of the doors shuffle, I sat up to look at who could be awake at this time just to see a messy-haired Taehyung. He ran straight to the Water dispenser, poured himself some water, and drank it down. It was so fast that I didn't even see the water fall. He was panting, seems to be muttering to himself for a while. Soon enough, he flinched and looked behind him. In result, would just meet eyes with me. I decided to ask him if he was alright, "You alright, Tae? You could've choked for a split second there, you know." Concerned, as he shakes his head at me. "I'm fine, Yoongi-hyung. I was just thirsty." My mind went to a different place, mentally laughing at myself, I decided to say an innocent joke. "Thirsty for what?" He blushes at my response, as he pouts and looks away. Putting his glass away, he scoffs, "Whatever, hyung. I'm going back to sleep. You should too, alright?" Walking away as he gave me one final glance. Nodding at him as he gave a short smile and walked back into his room. As soon as he locked the door, I decided to follow the little one's wish. Although he's not to witness it himself, I will go to sleep.

Well... I was going to, but I heard soft muffled voices in his room so I may have eavesdropped a little.

.
.
.

—Namjoon's POV—
I suddenly woke up from a short movement I've felt, it's as if someone kicked me a little. Remembering the situation I'm in, I realize it may be Taehyung so I decided to play dead for a while. I can feel him stare at me as my eyelashes convincingly tell him I'm asleep. He was then trying to break away from my grasp, as how much I wanted to hold onto him, I had to play dead for him to believe I was asleep. He eventually was free and seemed to be tip-toeing quietly to the closet. He searched piles of clothes from hanger to hanger as he come across a certain hazel jacket. He then pulls out something from them and swallows it down. As soon as he did that, he hurriedly unlocked our room and left. To my curiosity, I wanted to find out what Tae was doing. I got up from my bed quietly and looked at the same hazel jacket. I pulled out the item from one of the pockets to reach out a bottle of pills. I read the label and it said something along the lines of,

"Resistance For Omegas: Mating Seasons"

My eyes went wide for a second, heat suppressants? Why would Taehyung have this? I know I must be tripping when I saw him swallow these pills down. Taehyung wouldn't need something like this.. he's an Alpha, isn't he? Then again.. It is odd how I didn't scent anything towards Tae, could he be a beta? I'm probably just an idiot who didn't take notice of his scent, I can't assume such things like this. Then what do these pack of pills have anything to with him?

My mind continued to cloud until I heard audible footsteps. I then quickly jumbled the clothes and quietly closed the closet, hoping Taehyung wouldn't notice the fact I searched through his jacket as well. I returned back to my bed, cursing at myself for forgetting my sleeping position. Surely Tae would notice how I'm not in the same position anymore. I closed my eyes as I finally hear the footsteps enter the room, and lock the door. I was waiting for him back into my arms but instead realized he was going back to his bed. Upset, I pulled on his arm to blackmail him about what he said awhile back.

.
.
.

—Yoongi's POV—
Just from hearing Namjoon's response, it already gives me the thought of them sleeping on the same bed. Hugging even. Feeling annoyed at how lucky Namjoon must be. I was about to leave to lessen the feeling, until I heard, "Where have you been, baby?" From Namjoon as Tae answers like the nickname did not bother him. Now a pang of jealousy definitely shot through me, was there something going on with those two?

.
.
.

—Namjoon's POV—
And here I had, Taehyung in my arms. He cuddled up closer as I landed my head slowly on his shoulder, thankful he was didn't realize my action. I tried scenting him and for sure,

All I smelled was a faint strawberry scent.