Chapter 14

(Another chapter? Yes. Also—
Hey, it's the boy I fell for yesterday—.)

.
.
.
.

—Wooshik's POV—
With Sunghwan, I swat everyone who approaches away from trying out the changing rooms, I know this brings suspicion but it can't be helped. It's either we let this be and other customers find out Taehyung's identity, or we keep him safe. Try to keep him safe.

Our duty wasn't too difficult as most of the people around just come by and ask for a picture, recognizing me as an actor or recognizing Sung as an artist. Nonetheless, this whole scene still catches the attention of everyone here. Suddenly a furious red-haired lady stomps her way to us.

"You can't just ban us from using the changing rooms! We have clothes to check out too, who cares if you're an actor!? We still have interests to get to!"

She scolds as the salesman behind her glares at us as well. What we were doing wasn't right, we know that, but we'd risk it all for our omega friend either way. "Ma'am I'm sorry for the inconvenience, please just come back later." I tell her, receiving a scoff in return.

"No! You don't own this place! You can't just—."
"Yo, can you like get out?? I'm getting a selfie with Park Seojoon in return, understand me ma'am."

The ponytailed girl skips over as she waves her hands downward, in attempt to shoo her away. The redhead earning an even red head herself.

"What's wrong with these mere assistants?! Do you have nothing going on with your life that you decide to screw your job over too?! I will get you fired!"

"Yeah yeah okay, I can just apply to another mall anyway." The amazingly chill beta says as she stares at her nails, this saleslady seems reckless. Almost seeing smoke come out of the redhead's ears, she walks away from us before throwing one more glare.

I was about to thank the careless beta but then she suddenly pushes me out of the way, being confused with her actions, I look to see it was Seojoon she was going towards to.

Seojoon quickly poses with the beta as she adjusts her phone from different angles, continuously clicking the end of her phone. Just a genuine smile from the two as she takes the photos. She squeals and hugs Seojoon before heading back to her station.

Seojoon makes his way to me, the smile he had for a photo gone as it was replaced with a look of worry. I sigh, "Sorry for dragging you take a photo with a fan." He nods his head, "It's okay. It worked, didn't it?" He chuckles as I give a short smile.

"How's Taehyung?" I ask, bringing up my worries for our youngest. "Not good. Sooner or later, he's gonna lose it. The scent suppressants effects are slowly fading, his scent is starting to flow in the air." He answers, a curse leaving my lips. Not knowing what should I do next to help. Seojoon exhales, "I'll go call his hyungs." He was about to pull out his phone until an arm stops him, the arm belonging to Sunghwan.

"Shouldn't they be the last people we call?" Sung blurts, "What do you mean?" A look of disbelief crosses Seojoon's face. An argument finding its way to slide in the conversation.

"Didn't Tae say it himself that he's not in talking terms with his hyungs?" Sung mentions, Seojoon clicks his tongue in annoyance with Sung's sudden distrusting attitude. "But they deserve to know. They're his members, for all I care, we should be the third people to know about his heat." Seojoon defends the young idols. Sung, still not convinced, talks back at the older.

"What if they take advantage of him? I won't let that happen." He sneers, our eyes widening at what he said. "Sung..." "No! They're like six alphas, anything could go wrong! An alpha can't resist an omega in heat without experience from before." Words continues to spit out from Sung's mouth. I massage the corners of my nose to calm me down and think carefully of what to reply at the protective older alpha. I inhale some air before speaking,

"Sunghwan. We're alphas too." I said, he opens his mouth but no words come out. It almost feels like time froze once a fresh breeze of reality hits Sunghwan in the face.

"No alpha can handle seeing an omega in their heat, with special training, we could stop ourselves. Most of the time, we can't." Letting the words pour out quickly for him to digest it in one by one.

"I'm afraid we might lose control over Taehyungie too. If you're afraid other alphas will hurt him, then shouldn't you be afraid of yourself too?" Asking a rhetoric question, as I stare at him being unable to answer. I sigh, seeing to it that Sung may have given up replying. I pull out my phone.

"I know leaving Tae with them still has its doubts, but it's still not our call to make." I open my phone in the contacts list and begin scrolling. I spot over Jungkook, Yoongi and the other members' contacts.

"We should call them, or at least one of the members." Hovering over a random number pick and nearly clicking the call option, Sunghwan stops me and exits the contact app in my phone. I look up, meeting Sung's worried eyes.

"Are you sure we can't just... take him home, let him have one of the rooms and I don't know... let him have his heat there? Wouldn't that be safer?" He brings up, his eyes full of hope. I shake my head, "It might be safe, but we can't. I'm sorry, Sung." I apologize as he stares at my phone and later lets go.

I open my contacts once again, and pick up where I left off. Clicking a random number that belongs to one of the members, and then pressed call.

Contacting....

Seojoon was looking through his phone as well, he then speaks up. "Who should we call?" He asks, my mind going all over the place, unsure of what to say or do. Sung replies to him instead, "Maybe RM? He's the leader right..?" Seojoon squints his eyes at Sung while he replies again, "Ehh.. Jin?... He's the oldest, maybe he'll know what to do out of everyone..." The older spaces out and thinks of a decision.

"Maybe you can call Jin, Sung. I'll call Namjoon." Seojoon announces as he begins dialling Namjoon. "I-I don't have Jin's number— I only have Jimin,Hoseok and Jungkook's.." Sung stutters out, the older alpha stares at him for a while and shrugs it off. "Just try ringing them then..." Sung nods and follows Seojoon's orders. The older begins to walk away from us as he heads back to the changing room,

"I'm gonna go check on Taehyung while I do this... Just tell me if you guys ringed one of them up already so I can stop." I nod at the retreating alpha as I continue to place the phone on my ear. Waiting patiently, yet my thoughts were wrapped in every edge of my mind.

I should've listened to Yoongi... I should've brought Taehyung home after lunch, now he missed out on their practice and Tae's heat occurred.

Regrets spilling out of my thoughts as sweat trickles down from my head. I was panicking, and I had so many emotions clung to me— unsure if my decision was right or not. Nearly drowning in my thoughts, I heard a sound that gave hope.

Ringing...

I quickly snap out of my thoughts and wait. Letting the rings continue, hoping for someone to answer. And then there it was.

The ringing stopped, and I checked to see my screen.

Seconds were passing by,

0:01..
0:02...
0:03....
0:04.....

I clutch onto my phone tightly, thanking the other person in my mind for answering as I hear a familiar voice.

"Hello?"

My eyes widened at the voice I heard, I was expecting someone else but...

Out of the all the six members' numbers,
I really did pick a random one indeed.

But it may still be a wise choice.

"Please come for Taehyung, J..."

.
.
.
.

(I decided to post this one immediately since it was supposed to be connected with Chapter 13, but I decided to make it as Chapter 14 instead since it was short. So yeahhh, hope you enjoyed it, but anyway,

Who do you think did Wooshik call? :>>>)