Chapter 5

(Not only will Tae hold the Main Chapter-points of view. :> I'm also posting an A/n after this, btw this is long asf idk)

.
.
.

—Hoseok's POV—
Right in the morning, here we are accompanying Taehyung outside. "You better not forget me, hyung!" "I'll literally come back later dawn, what do you mean, Kookie." He laughs at the exaggerated reply Jungkook had said. Taehyung had to participate in a show that planned to reunite the cast of Hwarang. Me and the 5 members bid our goodbyes to him, waving our hands as he flew off from our sight. Suddenly a voice among us spoke, "Guys... can we have a meeting?" Namjoon asks as he gives a glance at each of us. "And you call this meeting without our Taehyungie? What are you planning, Joon?" Jimin says, squinting his eyes at our leader. "I just have some concerns about my- ah.. our... Taehyung." Overhearing his little mix-up, all of us threw a glare at him. Namjoon goes back in with all of us following behind.

.
.
.
.

"What?" Yoongi laughs bitterly, as he raised an eyebrow. "Are you actually suggesting our Tae is a- what-- omega?" He cocks his head to the side, giving Namjoon a confused look. Seeing that Namjoon seems to be having trouble with his thoughts, I cover for him. "We can't assume Tae is an omega too quickly yet, this is just an assumption. Don't fuss over it yet, hyung." Yoongi grumbles at my words, he just couldn't believe what Namjoon was bringing up. Who would believe it honestly? What's rather unfair too is the fact we're talking about this without Taehyung, the one being discussed. You can almost count it as talking behind his back or... that we're just concerned for him, which that second one is definitely the reason for. I nudge Namjoon to continue the topic he now started, he looks at me worryingly and nods. I can tell he was worried for the expressions he's about to receive once he continues, but he can't just ditch the topic when he's already got our curiosity in his hold. "I just have my suspicions. Taehyung has been.... too careless for all I care." Namjoon says as he digs his hand in his pocket and grabs something out which looks like a container.

He starts showing it to us and I couldn't believe what it was. It was heat suppressants. "Okay.. why the hell are you showing this to us, Joon?" Yoongi starts, seemingly ready to make a remark for whatever Namjoon has to say. I have to say that hyung seems really talkative today, he seems defensive. "I found this in... Taehyung's bag... and I- I think I saw him swallow these once." My eyes went wide, although I'm sure the rest of the members were as shook as me.

"How can you be so sure, huh? What if it was a different—."
"Hyung, I saw it with my very eyes."
"Really? And you could be messing with us. This isn't funny, Joon."
"There's nothing funny about this at all—! I just wanted to-."
"Well you shouldn't have with the lack of information you have."

"Hyung— please let me talk!"

Namjoon raises his voice that sent shivers to our bones. He then realizes and mumbles a quick sorry. He breathes out, "I know I only have such little info... hell, I'm the only one who has witnessed a few things. I don't know if any of you had even found something suspicious about Tae that relates to this." "I think I do hyung." We look towards the source of the quip to see Jungkook. We turn our attention to him to indicate he needs to say it out-front. "Has anyone ever noticed that Hyung uses a cologne nearly every day—?" "Well duh kooks, who wouldn't want to smell bad—." "Nooo this is different." Jin shuts up as Jungkook continues his words.

"Like... I mean, it's unusual, yknow. Sometimes we're just staying at home the whole day yet he's still— snipping that cologne out. And like... the cologne... I sneaked in his room to see the cologne he uses once and well— it was a cologne... for.. cover-ups."

I knock my head to the side, "What do you mean by cover-ups?" He shakes his head, "You all know Taehyung's scent, right?" "Yes, it's a rather chocolate-cake kind of scent." I reply as a random Jimin starts laughing in the corner.