Chapter 12

(Do you guys play any online games? 👾)

.
.
.

—Jimin's POV—
I looked around the room for a second. Seeing Yoongi sitting on a single chair while Hoseok was standing. Looking to my side to notice a bothered Jungkook, I exhale some air as I look back at the source of attention everyone was looking at.

We stared at the new entity who was sitting on our couch, his body straight as well as his legs, as he stares down at his hands that he continued to fidget with. The atmosphere holding an awkward vibe. I looked towards the other three in the room.

Yoongi was staring deeply into the boy, staying still and not much reaction but there must be something going on inside his mind. As for Hoseok, he was observing his look from head to toes as his gaze switches from his appearance to the bouquet of flowers next to him. Jungkook on the other hand was— glaring intently at the older boy, his teeth gritting action almost looking like the aggressive dog's hatred for Tom in Tom and Jerry's.

I sigh, feeling hopeless as the four of us were way too obvious with our reactions about the visitor. We clearly did not like the sudden visit, knowing he could only be here for Taehyung, but us not knowing his exact intentions. Hopefully it's not what we think it is.

I cough, catching the fidgety alpha's attention. His face quickly rising to look at me in the eyes. He gives me a smile in welcome, as I smile back before speaking. "Sooo... Wooshik-nim. Any plans?" I ask nicely, Jungkook's voice following after. "Yeah, what are you doing here hyung?" I kicked the younger's leg lightly to scold him internally to shut up. Wooshik being shocked for a while but deciding to ignore it.

"Uhh... well I'm about to star in a new drama, male lead yeah. I can't spoil anymore details but let's just say it's a slow-burn romance between friends haha."

Wooshik shortly laughs, earning a scoff from Jungkook while I kick him one more time but much more roughly. Now the older notices and coughs a few times. "Are you guys... okay?" The smile still on my face as I reply, "We're fine Wo-." "I'm sorry but who are you giving those flowers to?"

Hoseok interrupts with a question, while I throw a quick concerned glance at him, Wooshik's eyes widening as he thinks of an answer. Hoseok then realising his rude approach, he laughs to make the atmosphere based on his interjection not so rude, seeming like a form of sorry. He speaks again, "Sorry Wooshik hyung. It's just that... you brought flowers. Must be a big day, bringing them to your special someone or anything?" He addresses nicely, sound like a tease but it seems fake. Wooshik adjusting his position as he starts, "Well..." "Wooshik?!"

A shout that comes out of nowhere as we look to see the source of the voice. It was Taehyung, wearing a cute light brown sweater with wooden-coloured pants.

Feeling a bit woozy as I stared at him but quickly shaking off the sense of distraction

Feeling a bit woozy as I stared at him but quickly shaking off the sense of distraction. I couldn't scent anything new, thinking he might still be using the scent suppressants, my hopes fall down. "Taehyung." A voice responds as we glanced at the person. A smile wavers off Wooshik as he stands up with his flowers and walks up to Taehyung who had a surprised look as his hands hold the tip of his pockets.