Chapter 2

(Surprising it was Namjoon's POV last time? Fine then, I'm offering to you TaeTae's POV this time.)
.
.
.
.

—Taehyung's POV—
As Namjoon muttered the words under his breath, all of us got a hold of what he just said. Everyone looked at him, but as soon as I did, he was already staring at me. Surprised from the quick contact, I looked away shyly. Surely that stare didn't mean anything, he was probably just looking at something behind me.

If Namjoon couldn't tell, we were waiting a short explanation from what he had said earlier. Instead, he was still looking at something behind me. We all gave up and eventually started standing up from our place, retreating to our rooms. As I stood up, it's as if his gaze followed. He must've realized we were gonna go rest by now. Then I felt his presence nearing me, so I speed-walked, hoping he won't notice. I just felt awkward all of a sudden, I've noticed how observant he's been of me— so I needed to be careful. I then plopped myself on my bed, covering myself with the sheets as I hear him walk in and finally lock our door. I can hear him plop down on his bed from the audible shuffling. I changed my direction so I wouldn't be facing him, hoping he'll fall asleep soon so I can take my pills.

Yet, Lady Luck wasn't on my side. "Hey Tae... are you.. available?" I shook my head to myself.

"..yeah..?" I answer questioningly. "Is it possibly fine if— we could... cuddle? It's a strange request I know but I j-just don't feel well is all—."

My eyes dilated at the sudden request, it wasn't awkward to me really, but I guess he hasn't gotten used to it. I just wasn't used to hearing him ask for it first. I sat up from my bed and walked over to his, placing my hand on his covered arm.

"It's fine, Namjoon-hyung. I'd be happy to."

Although his back is turned on me, I can feel his smile. He then rolls from his back to meet eyes with me, and practically pulls me onto the bed. Before I could even react, I already felt the fluffy pillow below my head. Joon was holding on tight to me, feeling his arms squeeze my abdomen. At first, it was a tight grip, feeling as if he were insecure about something. But as soon as it lasted, his grip started to soften. My head was facing his chest, as his head snuggles on top of my head. He was probably even sniffing my hair at this point. I then hear him sigh,

"Sorry again for the awkward request, Tae..."

"Hyung, you act like we don't do this every day." I smile as I can feel the blush I could've caused on him. He laughs as his grip started to loosen,

"You can let go now, Tae.. I'm fine now, thank you."

My eyes widen at him as I look up from his chest to his face. I stuck my tongue at him and tightened my grip around him.

"What do you mean I can let go? That's not how cuddling works!" I smirk as he was caught off guard, surprised how I was still holding on. Deciding to play along, he answers.

"That's not? Then how does it?"

"If you cuddle one night, you should wake up cuddling together as well!" I huff as he chuckles at me and snakes his arms back into my waist. "Whatever you say, princess." I snuggle back onto his chest as I tried to find reasons to sleep.

.
.
.

—Tae's DreamWorld—
Just a normal summer day, with J-hope wearing a flower costume which now makes it a strange vibe—. All of us were having a picnic together, having fun like the usual we would do. Jimin was somehow wasting bread by throwing it on Jungkook, screaming, "Justin Seagul! Justin Seagul!" As for Jin, he was preparing food with Namjoon and Suga. Also having fun by smudging jam on their faces. Although this seems fun, it's something I can't find myself getting used to—. Especially with all the J-hope flowers surrounding the park. I was then walking away from our picnic and went to sit down with a fellow J-hope flower, maybe this was the real one. This wasn't a lucid dream to begin with. J-hope then started talking. "I can't believe you. You've been cuddling with Namjoon huuhhhh." He teases as I somewhat blushed at him knowing, "And he called you princess awhile ago, didn't he?" Now that I realized that, my face was practically a red hue. Everything the flower has said was true and was making me embarrassed. "You were so distracted, TaeTae. Gosh, don't you even remember taking your pills?" But as soon as he said that, all my feelings went to waste. I was now filled with worry. Knowing this wasn't a lucid dream, I tried everything to get myself to do something lucid in the dream. Then I finally found myself pinching myself in the dream and waking up in a shock.
———————————

.
.
.

I woke up kicking one of my legs backwards, my eyes met with a tired face belonging to none other than Namjoon. Relieved that I didn't exactly kick Namjoon, I tried squeezing away from his grasp. As soon as I was released from his grasp, I tip-toed my way to the closet. Searching through my clothes, I found that one jacket that secretly held my pills. I grabbed it and took out two, swallowing them well. Since I still wasn't used to swallowing pills quick, I hurriedly unlocked our door and went outside our room to get a glass of water. I went to the fridge and pulled out a cold water, and drunk it down. I cursed at myself for being so impatient with the pills— at the same time, thanking Flower J-hope for reminding me about them.

I was about to head back to my room but then realized that I was not the only one in the living room. I turned my head to see Yoongi staring at me, amazed at how fast I drunk down the water so fast. "You alright, Tae? You could've choked for a split second there, you know." He asks as I shake my head, "I'm fine, Yoongi-hyung. I was just really thirsty." He smirks, "Thirsty for what?" I then cringed at the 'innocently' dirty question, as he chuckles lowly at my reaction. What's worse was the fact he was eyeing me down as if I was a prey. "Whatever, hyung, I'm going back to sleep. You should too, alright?" I state partly as I head back to my room, giving him one final glance. His gaze changed back to being dull and nodded at me as I finally left him.

I come back in my room to find Namjoon not in the same position as before, he looks rather uncomfortable in his own bed. I locked the door quietly and was walking back to my bed until a hand tugged on me. I look to see the source just to see Namjoon. "What's wrong, hyung?" He grumbles, "I thought cuddling one night should result to cuddling in the morning?" I flushed at the thought of how he took advantage of what I said awhile ago. I sighed and gave up as he pulled me back to his bed. Unlike awhile ago, his head was bowed down to my neck. Panicking to myself at the certain position, worried he hasn't noticed it and may end up falling asleep like it later. I decided to try and fall asleep to stop myself from having further thoughts. "Where have you been, baby..?" Now I couldn't handle squirming at his touch, especially when he spoke to me with such a low voice. Namjoon seemed to be sleep-drunk, so he hasn't realized things he's been calling me. I decided to not bother questioning it and just answer him,

"Nowhere hyung.. I just wanted water.."