Chapter 11

(Aha, here we have another Hoseok POV. Don't worry, we'll have other POVS from other members too. But bear with me for now, also, long dots tend to represent time-skips. Three dots or so may just represent quick pauses. :))

.
.
.
.
.

—Hoseok's POV—
Blank.

That's what I feel right now. I don't know what to feel at all. It's just been one night since Tae locked himself away from us. And I honestly don't have any thoughts about it.

I continued to stare at my ceiling, still in bed with the covers over me. My roommate, Jimin, seems to have gotten a head start as he is no longer in bed either. At least he has the courage to wake up.

I'm just not sure if I should go up and approach the dear bear, he must need someone by now. But he shut himself away from everyone... but I've already confronted him about his truth.

Even though it wasn't originally my idea. I only followed along, and went ahead.

There's guilt present in my heart, but if I stayed with them, Taehyung would've pushed himself away from all of us. So was it good that I went ahead? At least it gives him comfort that one of us already knows, and that he can come talk anytime. I couldn't tell if what I did was right, or I was just way too selfish.

I jolt up almost hurriedly, sitting up on my bed. Leaving the covers messy, as I immediately went out of my room. I was going to head to Namjoon and Taehyung's room but then everyone seemed scrambled in the dorm, so I stopped and paid attention for a while with what was going on. Namjoon seemed to be pacing around the room, checking out the insides of his sling bag for a few times. And at that instant, the front door opened and there showed Jin.

"Jin, finally! C'mon, we gotta go." Namjoon held tightly onto his sling bag clearly irritated, Jin only passing by him with an annoyed look on his face.

"Hold on, I need to get some of my things."

Jin replies as he plops down a plastic bag on the kitchen counter as he leaves to go to his and Yoongi's room. Namjoon groans and pulls out his phone, I turn my head to him. "Where are you guys going?" Asking as Namjoon gives me a one second glance and goes back to looking at his phone. "Bang 's calling us over to meet up with one of the dance choreographers for future Music Videos." I raise my eyebrows, "Then why not take me?" Raising another question since the dancing is usually lead with my concern most of the time. Namjoon finally looking into my eyes.

"I would, hyung, but it's more on some political concerns that we may have to change. I don't get it either, trust me. But while I can deal with that on my own, I can't let this decision slide with just me— so Jin has to come along. And..." His voice stops for a bit, as if he was thinking, then a small smile appears in his face. "Taehyung might need our sunshine." My eyes widen a bit, "W-What?" Stutters managing to come out, as Namjoon just chuckles.

"Taehyung was looking for you."

My heart skips a bit, Taehyung's looking for me?

"Well not technically but he was asking where you were, but I'm guessing it might mean the same for how lonely his voice sounded." He ends, but before I can ask more about it, Jin cuts in, "C'mon Nam. I don't wanna be pestered for being late right now." Jin speaks out, walking first out the door again with Namjoon following. They immediately went out, and closed the door without goodbyes, I guess it must be really important. I frown a bit, worried for the two, they seem troubled. Especially Jin, he looks like he just came back from a breakup. His mind seems to be clouded but he's putting up this meeting with PDnim as a form of cover.