Descripto-Intro

So this is a page that just mentions what's bound to go down here. Shall we begin? Alrighty.

———
BTS is still the most popular boy band group throughout the entire world. Wherein this world is filled with alphas, omegas and betas. This point really wouldn't mean much in the world but soon ended up mattering more in BTS Life. The managers and the members themselves realize that they eventually may get into some problems with their Alpha stage. They needed an omega sooner or later, the managers don't mind whoever it is, may be a fan or not. BTS of course would want someone they know to be their omega, possibly someone they care and love for. What we didn't expect was for the members to all have one omega to share. Another thing they didn't expect was the fact he was not an alpha like them. Who is he? Taehyung of course.
———

I basically spoiled out everything since the information won't really matter and will partially show what happens next. Also this story is going to be MATURE, yes, lemon- lime- smut. So if you don't want any part in this, it's alright to leave this book be.

This book is not intended to force anything on the members or any thoughts. This is partially only for the reader if they wish to continue into this book's world. So don't go reporting my ass like have mercy man, if you don't want the content, then please leave this book alone. But if you want to, you can skip by the chapters that don't have the Smut Parts. I'll be mentioning which chapters include it anyway. It's a high chance though that by skipping them— you will end up confused in the next chapter since I can't guarantee a flashback on what had happened.

Anyway here's the introduction to all the members, it's still the same as reality really. These pictures were rushed so this is what I could find in the time being. I will start from oldest to youngest— although we're going to end with Taehyung. So Jungkook comes next after Jimin.

—•—

Kim Seokjin•Alpha•Lead Vocalist •Visual •27 Years Old

Kim Seokjin
•Alpha
•Lead Vocalist
•Visual
•27 Years Old

Min Yoongi •Alpha•Lead Rapper•27 Years Old•Taehyung's favorite hyung

Min Yoongi
•Alpha
•Lead Rapper
•27 Years Old
•Taehyung's favorite hyung

(LOL, most of them have at least 4 descriptions— why not give it to Yoongi to equal it—?)