Chapter 1

—Namjoon's POV—
And here we are right now. Being conflicted on by our producer. Just awhile ago, we were in a sea of our fans. Practically missing their smiles and chants when we stood on that stage. But at this point, our happiness only turned into worry and anger.

"I know this is going to be really hard to take in— but we need to find you all your personal omega."

"I'm sorry— 'we?' You'll find us one—? Can't we be the ones finding ourselves one!? Someone we know!?"

Yoongi babbled as the other staff gave him glares for screaming like that. I would agree with Yoongi-hyung on this one, like— our personal what? Sex slave? What if that went out? Wouldn't that ruin our overall image? We're supposed to be a good influence to music.

"Don't you raise your voice at me, Yoongi. I'm still your producer. And of course, what other choice do we have? It's not like you guys can find anyone—."

"Of course we will! We wouldn't want some random stranger for each of us..!"

"If we did agree to this, what recommendation of an omega?"

Jin interrupts Yoongi as he growls at the sudden cooperation. "Maybe a fan." "Now that's just worse! Don't get me wrong, I love our fans, but what if this kind of news gets out—? We're not animals dammit!"  Yoongi snaps at them as Jimin holds him back to keep him from punching them. The producer practically glares at him.

"This is final and you can't—." "Hold on Producer QU, why don't we give them a chance to choose for themselves?"

One of their secretaries, Winnie, interrupts. The Producer looks at her wide-eyed.

"Are you insane, Winnie? You've seen the awful attitude they just started at me. Especially that one brat. They deserve such a decision for the disrespect— and this is only for their own good."

"I know, but it wouldn't be fair if we were the ones to choose someone they don't care for, right? This is their life, not ours."

Ah Secretary Winnie, she's always been an Angel no matter what. I find her scary though, since she's actually an Alpha which was rather surprising. The producer can never say no to her, even he has fear surrounding the topic of hers.

"Fine. I'm only giving you limited time though. And that's for 2 months. Don't blame me if you go in a rut around those months and haven't found anyone."

The producer scoffs as he leaves the room, stomping his way out as the other staff members follow him. With Winnie being left behind.

"Thank you, Secretary Winnie. I appreciate you for standing up for us, I would've spoken up but even I had a train of thought."

I spoke up as she looks at me and smiles. "It was the least I could do to help, please don't waste this chance. This is really needed for cases when you go on ruts, pills can't always help you all the time. So please understand why we need an Omega." Nodding at her as she leaves the room as well, but before giving Taehyung a quick glance. And here we all fell at complete silence.

"... do we really have to?"

"Sadly yes, at least we're given a chance to choose."

"Yeah, but what the fuck Namjoon?! You're the leader, shouldn't you be the one screaming at them?"

I flinched at Yoongi's remark, it's true, I was supposed to say something, but why didn't I?

"S-Sorry, Yoongi-hyung. It's just... can we really find someone?"

Everyone looked at me, shocked to say the least as I stared at the ground. "Sure we have some friends here and there but... all of us don't even hold a love life at this point. We've never really— focused on such." I turned my head to finally face them, "Like do you guys want to? To meet some random or drag a friend so soon to something like this? That would be too embarrassing as some sort of favor." I state the reality in them as they slowly look away.

I observe them all carefully. Jin was on the couch with Jimin and Jungkook, trying to act as if they stopped paying attention by looking at their phone. Yoongi was standing on the corner of the room, still annoyed from the sudden announcement. Hoseok was sitting on one of the chairs while Taehyung stayed on the counter of the kitchen. They were all fidgeting on their place, whether by their hair or clothing. I sighed as my eyes were once again roaming the room— as they then laid eyes on Taehyung. His black locks being curled around with his finger as he stares at the floor as if it was the only thing interesting to him. He was kicking his legs in a playful matter, he wanted to avoid this conversation. As much as how nervous he was from the Omega topic awhile ago, his nervousness seems rather different from our level.

"It's not just because of that on why I don't want a random omega.. it's because I also have certain interest on someone else; someone I can't be with." Carelessly muttering away as the others heard. Raising their brows, but did not bother to question when they found me staring at Taehyung when I said that. Even he spotted me, and looked away, suddenly feeling shy. I received a few glares from the others. It wasn't surprising if they wanted to protect Tae or anything, even I'd want to if I had the chance, but we had to eventually accept he's an Alpha and would be tough on his own like us.

Soon enough, the others started leaving the living room, one by one. I looked around and asked myself, 'How many hours have I remained standing?' I sighed as I made my way upstairs. Following behind Tae, since we were still roommates after all. Silently thinking thoughts to myself,

'If anyone ever wonders, do I have feelings for Tae or something? I assure you not, do the others? I don't exactly think so. Will the feelings ever develop? Who knows. This is Tae we're talking about, it's not surprising if he manages to catch one of the members' heart. It won't even be surprising either if I found myself falling for him. Which I promise you, I won't. He's our member, not a lover. A fellow Alpha, not an Omega to wish he was.'