Chapter 15 [M]

(I can finally b r e a t h e I think—. Sorry if this update took awhile guys! I just got dumped on with tons of performance tasks, and now that they've lessened, I can finally update. Anyway less stalling, for the ones who were waiting for Smut. You got yourselves one my g. It involves lots of emotion that might get in the way but yes, it's still smut. There are lots of things about heat and all, but as the author, I changed some cases of it in this book. So if it gets confusing for you, then :// )

(Again if you wanna skip the smut parts— thats okay. I'll implicitly recap on some parts of the story anyway in the next chapters so yayaya!)

(Oh right, here's a question of the day if you want to interact. Have you been doing okay lately? :>>> )

.
.
.
.

—Third Person POV—
Seojoon paced back and forth, his eyes staring at the ground as he did so, worry written all over his face. The whimpers that could be heard inside the stall frightened him. He wanted to look after the omega but he doesn't want to risk his chances of losing control.

While he dies outside the stall, his pals on the other hand were still outside trying to divert people's attention away. It was mostly Sunghwan, the actor, Wooshik, seems to be caught up in his own thoughts as he held on his phone firmly. Just half an hour passed since he called Seokjin, and he only had doubts in his heart— thinking whether calling the members really was the best thing to do in this situation. Sunghwan gave up on that thought awhile ago and decided to place his trust in both Wooshik's choice and Seokjin. So why was Wooshik worrying over the same thoughts as before?

...
....
The whole world fell black to Wooshik, shutting himself from seeing any sort of light as he started to get immersed into his own feelings. Distrust building within him. He was debating whether he should go help Taehyung now or let his older brother take care of him once he gets here. He wanted to put the younger away from his misery of lust, but at the same time he was scared to even touch the omega. He didn't want to take advantage of his friend who was clearly not in the right state of mind.
....
...

His mind was wrecked, and his heart aches to even think about what he should do that he started holding his head down with his two hands tangled on his hair, pulling it lightly out of frustration. But before the boy could hurt himself any longer, a shout was heard.

"Wooshik! Look, I think that's Seokjin..!"

Sunghwan yells as the once frustrated boy swiftly pushes his head up to look at what his friend has said. And for sure, he can see the familiar face of the boy who was said to be the visual of BTS. People crowding over him as they tried to take photos or even ask for photos with him but he continues to push through the crowd, not without phrasing out, "I'm sorry's" to the couple of fans he could not give any mind to.

Some fans later notice the troubled look that was resting on Seokjin's face, and decided to step out of the way and let the idol approach the two slightly older boys who were standing by the stalls.

And in an instant, Seokjin has finally stopped in front of them while letting out a few huffs from how restless he's become since their call. He then turns his head to make eye contact with Wooshik.

"Where is..?" "He's in the second stall."

A familiar voice responding behind Wooshik, switching glances to the source who happens to be Seojoon. Seokjin was still a bit blank on how to react but he just gives each of the three one last glance before nodding and walking away. If possible, rushing his walk inside the changing rooms as well.

Seojoon peeks over to look at Wooshik, wondering why he stayed quiet all this time. But as he does so, he only notices the emotionless expression worn on his face. As a friend, he was worried about what went on with Wooshik's mind. Instead of asking him what the boy was feeling or what mishaps went in his mind, Seojoon places a hand on the latter's shoulder. Smiling as he says, "Don't worry too much, Wooshik. Taehyung will be just fine."