Chapter 13.5 / 14.5

(Yea, I jumbled up chapter 13.5 and chapter 14.5. hi hehehe. Also do know that I tend to update when I feel like it. It's at least after a week or two, it honestly depends on the intensity I want to keep for each chapter. Anyway, I'm sure it sums up who J was? :3)

.
.
13.5
11:00
.
.

—Seokjin's POV—
I am currently driving back to our house, while Namjoon who's on the passenger's seat was looking out the window, moving his head to the song playing on the radio. "My bad habits lead to late nights standing alone.. hmhm." He hums to a song by Ed Sheeran.

Still looking at the road, a smile shows up in my face, feeling glad that Namjoon seems to be calm after the argument we got into with Producer QU. After the meeting, he scoffed at us for not yet getting an omega to fulfil as a substitute for us. It hasn't even been 2 months yet, the thought of him pisses me off.

Yet Namjoon is awfully really quiet since we got on the road, he must be thinking about what our producer said. I hope the song distracts him anyway.

I finally see our gate, somewhat opened, up ahead. Confused, I fastened the speed and drove through and parked over the side. Noticing an unknown car parked over the other side as well.

Namjoon who was lost in thought opened his door, but then I pulled his arm roughly, telling him to close the door and stay inside. He gives me a confused look while I switch glances to the car in front and back to him. He looks, quickly catching on and closing his door.

We stay there for a while waiting for the owner of it to show up, but then we notice a boy known too well for his curls with a brunette as they skip their way towards the car. I lean forward, trying to get a closer look of the brunette.

Wooshik?

The brunette takes his hand away and pulls out a pair of keys in which the car in front makes a beeping sound. Wooshik opens the door and slightly bows to the omega, urging for him to go inside. My eyebrows furrow at the scene, what is this?

I can see Taehyung being all jumpy, suddenly he pulls Wooshik by his jacket and plants a kiss on his cheek. It happened so quickly, yet it didn't go unnoticed by me. I crushingly gripped the steering wheel, my eyes wide with whatever I just witnessed.

I don't get it. Why did he?..

A few doubts that Tae and Wooshik are dating fly over my head, but I quickly snap myself out of it as I notice that I missed what happened next and it goes on with Wooshik moving away and going inside as well.

The car eventually starts, and it stays there for a while. I try to take a peek at them through the window but the windows are rather dark so I couldn't notice a thing going inside.

After like five minutes, they begin driving away and passing by us. My eyes following their leave, realising that Namjoon's presence was still here as well. He was looking at the same car that just left. I peered my head a bit to see what he seems so bothered with, he kept looking outside the window even when the other car has left.

I was a bit surprised to see an annoyed look plastered on Namjoon's face, his hands turned into a fist, shaking rapidly. My concern rising, I decided to call his attention away.

"Namjoon."

He quickly turns his head to me, the annoyed look before now replaced with a shocked one. I was about to open my mouth and ask if he was okay but then he interrupts, saying, "oh we're here." Watching him open his door once again and hop off his seat. I sighed as I watched him leave and head to the front. Maybe it's best I don't ask. I remove the keys, hold onto my bag and open my door to leave as well.