Chapter 21: The Light To My Darkness

(Nina's Pov)

I fluttered my eyes open to someone kissing my face, I giggled and smiled tiredly and heard someone chuckle which made me smile knowing who it was. I looked seeing Kevin was leaning over me with a big smile on his face.

I giggled and smiled "Well this is a good morning to wake up to" I said, he chuckled "thought I'd surprise ya with breakfast in bed" He said and pointed to the tray from his nightstand. My heart fluttered with love and happiness as I sat up and rubbed my face tiredly.

Kevin chuckled and handed me his shirt from the ground which made me a bit confused until I looked down seeing I was naked and then I remembered last night which made me blush and smile as I slid on the shirt and yawned tiredly.

Kevin chuckled and grabbed the tray of food and set it on my lap which made me smile as the smell of pancakes, eggs, bacon and coffee filled my nose and made my stomach growl "awe Kevin, this is really sweet" I said, he smiled "anything for my love. I'd thought I'd make ya this incase you couldn't walk" he said,

I just laughed which made him chuckle a little "that's very sweet of you" I said and caressed his cheek which made him smile as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I grabbed my coffee and sipped it and smiled as I looked seeing Fia beside me just chilling which made me giggle and pet her soft fur.

I couldn't help but look at Kevin and smile and just think of everything that's happened. Kevin chuckled knowing I was just staring at him "What's goin on in that cute little head of yours love?" he asked, I giggled and smiled "just all of this ya know?" I asked,

He chuckled and nodded "I know crazy huh?" he asked, I just nodded "Crazy indeed. I mean what are the chances of you finding me in a grocery store?" I asked, he laughed "Slim" he said, I just nodded "I mean I did really think you were going to murder me so that was pretty strange" I said,

Kevin just laughed which made me giggle "True but look where we are now" he said, I just nodded "you are the true light to my darkness Kevin O'Reilly and I cannot thank you enough for never giving up on me, loving me, being gentle and patient with me and just always being here for me...I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you" I said,

Kevin smiled and kissed my head "you deserve the entire world my love. You deserve so much love and happiness and you make me the happiest guy in the world and I am so very lucky to have you in my life. I would do anything just to see you smile and laugh" He said, I swear I could cry from how happy I was and felt and I just can't believe I'm still here with the guy who I love more than anything.

I now have great friends, a dog who I love a lot and the one guy who's been there with me through thick and thin and been there since day one in that grocery store and I cannot thank everyone and him enough for being the light to my darkness because without them, I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be happy nor healthy...Beth I hope you're proud because I am now the happiest I have ever been and Kevin O'Reilly is the reason why...

THE END!!!

(YAY AND THAT'S IT. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED MORE STORIES ABOUT KEVIN WILL COME OUT BECAUSE I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. I WILL BE WORKING ON DARLIN' NOW SO BARE WITH ME FOR SLOW UPDATES BUT I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!)

(700 Words)