LOST || BARREL OF MONKEYS

Start from the beginning

Rhodey turns his face away from the mandarin to look at Tony in utter disbelief "This is the Mandarin?" Tony grips the battery handle tighter "Yeah, I know, it's... It's embarrassing."

Trevor holds his hand out to shake Rhodey's hand...only for it to be smacked away "Hi, Trevor. Trevor Slattery. I know I'm shorter in person. A bit smaller. Everyone says that. But, um, hey, if you're here to arrest me, there's some people I'd like to roll on."

Tony sharply says "Here's how it works, Meryl Streep

Tony sharply says "Here's how it works, Meryl Streep.You tell him where my daughter and Pepper are and he'll stop doing it." Trevor asks in confusion "Doing what?" Rhodey places the hot part of the gun to Trevors cheek "Ow, I get it! Ow! That hurt. I get it! I get it! I don't know about any Pepper,And your daughter scares me.All i know is that they wanted to give her extremis that's it....I know about the plan."

Tony really,really,really wants to punch this guys teeth in "Spill." Rhodey keeps his gun raised as he asks sharply "Do you know what they did to my suit?" Trevor places a hand over his burnt cheek " What? No. But I do know it's happening off the coast. Something to do with a big boat. I can take you there."

Trevor's eyes catch sight of the television playing the football match "Woah!" Rhodey jumps,startled "Ole', ole', ole', ole'..." Rhodey clenches his jaw tightly.Trying to keep his hands from shaking in rage "Tony, I swear to God, I'm gonna blow his face off."

Trevor remembers another part of the plan and decides to share "Oh, and this next bit may include the vice president as well

Trevor remembers another part of the plan and decides to share "Oh, and this next bit may include the vice president as well. Is that... Is that important?" Tony tilts his head to the side "Somewhat." Rhodey angrily adds "Yeah, a little bit."

Tony gestures with his head from Rhodey to come towards him.Moving to the side and out of Trevor's ear shot "So ?" Rhodey sighs "What are we gonna do? I mean, we don't have any transport."

Tony nods his head "Right" The two hear the sounds of a soda can being opened,Turning their heads towards Trevor, Tony asks with a raised eyebrow "Hey, Ringo. Didn't you say something about a "lovely speedboat"?