Emotionless

"Are we there yet!" I ask as I lazily lay with my torso hung on Gojo's shoulder.

"You're awake already?" He asks.

"Yeaaaaah" I whine.

"Okay just pretend you're asleep till my queue.. okay?!" He asks cheerfully.

"Yes sir!" I let go of all my force on my body and pretend to sleep.

"You're good" He says with a laugh.

"Can't hear you I'm knocked out" I say.

"Got it" He says with a laugh.

>>>

"If we're going to kill you anyway, why not kill you after you've absorbed all of Sukuna? The higher-ups agreed. So now you have two options before you. You can die right now, or you can find all the parts of Sukuna, and die after you've absorbed them" Gojo says with a lifted cursed finger.

"Go with the second one" I whisper as I close my eyes.

"Oh, I forgot to give you the queue.. darnit!" He slaps his knee.

"It's okay just do it now" I close my eyes and stick out my tongue.

"Uh" Itadori seemed confused

"Ah, I give up I don't know what to do" He says

"It's fine, next time" I get up and break through the chains. I pat myself off and fix my clothes.

"Oh.. you really pretended everything" He says

"Yeah, I honestly don't have anything to do" I shrug.

"What.. How'd you.." Itadori looks up at me.

"I've been trained like a war machine all my life" I give him a thumbs up and a smile as I easily show off my excessively sharp canines.

"War machine?" Gojo tilts his head and holds his hands behind his back.

"Yeah! They called me test subject Zero.. I wasn't the initial test though, at least one hundred had to be sacrificed at then the number resets to zero.. that's why. A bunch of kids got killed by Nariko too" My mood switches after the mention of the kids.

"Oh.." Gojo says

"It's the past and I can't do anything about it, other than just continuously hear their voices every now and then" I say with a fake smile.

"You seem to handle it well" Itadori says

"Yeah.. I don't know much about emotion" I laugh.

"Oh.. heh" A sweat falls from Gojo's blindfold as he gives a weak smile.

"Anyways" I clasp my hands together. "What's your decision, oh young Itadori" I crouch down to Itadori and lift up his head from his chin as I squeeze his cheeks.

"I don't know" He says as well as he can due to the lack of proper pronunciation from my hands squeezing his face.

"You've got to admit Gojo really said" I cover my eyes with one hand like a blindfold and walk up to Gojo. I place my hand on his shoulder and deepen my voice. "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" I say then remove my hand from my eyes.

Gojo begins laughing uncontrollably and so does Itadori. "Wait.. where's that from" Itadori asks.

Both me and Gojo look to him seriously. "The Godfather.. 1972" We say in unison.

We turn to each other with a smile and high-five as we say "Got it!"

"uhh.. can I get out of this now?" He asks awkwardly.