"Family Outing"

"You two go and get two booths and we'll be there" Satoru waves at us as he steps out from a group circle made by everyone but myself and Yuji.

The both of us nod, watching as he mischievously goes back in his circle. "Uh.. okay?" I turn as Yuji began to pull me.

The sunset lifts a calm vibe, bringing me to some sort of ease. I'm currently ignoring flashbacks as I look around and hum in the soft sound of the cool and slow breeze.

"Oh, here!" Yuji leans down, putting a bit of weight on me as he points to the restaurant name. I look around it to see no closed in walls. Some people sit near the edge of the restaurant drinking as they look outside, feeling the same breeze as we do.

"Konjiki Ramen.." I read the sign under my breath.

I feel Yuji release from me so I look in the direction he left me. I find him penguin walking towards a dog so I left him be.

I get inside and a boy around my age greets me. Most likely Inumaki's age. His hair is jet black and his eyes glow blue. The smile was almost familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

It was odd for me to get lost in someone's eyes, especially one's of a stranger. It wasn't for the beauty, but for the story it told.. Does that makes sense? I can't find the logic myself.

"Hello?" The boy's soft voice interrupted my thoughts. I probably zoned out.. how embarrassing. He chuckles at my reaction then fixes his uniform.

"Oh.. uh, hi?" I hold my nape and look around the restaurant. It was dim and warm, the perfect and calm scene for one to cool off.

"S- sorry seem awfully familiar... I keep getting lost in your eyes" For a moment I thought I was imagining his words. My mix of logic and chaos is probably clouding my judgement.

"Pardon?" I ask again, wanting to know if he really said what he said.

He clears his throat "Do I know you from somewhere? I just can't help but notice how familiar your beautiful eyes are" He says softly once again, now leaning forward, but keeping a few inches away.

I take a small step back. "I don't believe so" I say quietly, feeling quite different. I cannot explain this weird emotion.

"Alright then! Table for one?" He hides a frown with a bright smile.

"N-"

An arm wraps around me and pulls me close. I look to the hand and it's weird that lets it hang. The wrist has two thick lines of tattoos and the ring finger had a line as well, surrounding the finger like a ring.

"Two booths, right.. babe?" A much lower tone exited from the figures lips. I look up and see a wicked smile plastered on Yuji's face. His extra eyes closed, but his tattoos obvious.

"Yep" I fake a believable smile to the waiter who hesitates to nod.

It felt awfully awkward, but I couldn't react because god knows what Sukuna would do here. We walk to the booth and I let the boy know that the rest are coming.

The both of us watch as the blue eyed boy leaves. I sigh and shake my head. "Sukuna" I pinch the bridge of my nose before taking a deep breath and looking at him.

"Yes?" He looks at his left hand and smiles. He hums and takes my left hand. "Forget it... Just look, since you've been her vessel for so long our bands have been imprinted on you as well" He lets out a low chuckle.

"Bands... wedding bands?" I look at my left hand as if it there were a ring worn. How come I never thought about it like that?

"Yea-" He gets a smack on his face and his tattoos fade away. "I'm sorry, are you okay?" Yuji holds my face gently and I smile.

"Yes, I'm fine. I found something out though" I huff and shake my head in disbelief with a smile.

"Ok, tell me in a bit love" He rubs my thigh quickly before patting it as he looks behind the both of us.

We shift to see a blank faced Fushiguro blankly talking to the waiter we were with earlier. The boy smiles then looks in our dorection.

Like small children we shoot our heads back to the table and look down, pretending that we hadn't just been watching.

"Was that obvious" "No I don't think it was obvious" "Are you sure we literally made eye contact" "No I'm sure, he didn't see a thing" "We look like children right now" "We practically are" "True say"

"What's going on?" The both of us who were slowly sliding down in our seats sit back up and look up at Maki who has her hands on her hips.

"Uh" The both of us look at each other and then back up to Maki.

"Well?" Nobara crosses her arms.

"It's best if you two sit in the next booth.. go on" Satoru ushers the two girls to the next table as he holds back a smile.

Satoru sits in front of me and Yuji while Toge, Maki, Nobara and Megumi sit in the other booth. Nanami has yet to come but Satoru said he knows what he likes.

I feel bad for Panda, but he didn't seem to mind that he couldn't come. He said he was tired but I think he just wanted to binge watch a new show.

I feel the familiar presence of the boy who had leaned close. The scent of his cologne had still lingered as he attended other people.

As I heard his quiet.. planned out, steps, his scent grew and I realize now how much attention I put into a simple scent. It wasn't familiar, but something about him...

Satoru orders as I excuse myself to the bathroom. I began to feel extremely dizzy. It's most likely due to my lack of sleep and constant flashbacks. The flashbacks of a hug? I'm not sure, but it felt... intense.

I look back and see both tables staring, almost burning into my skin. It was odd to feel the sensation of an intense stare, but entertaining as well.

The moment they had realized I was looking they all pretended to be staring at something else, soon looking back to each other.

I shake my head as I chuckle as head to the bathroom just for some quiet. I grab two pills from my pocket - yes I carry headache remedies because of how often this bullshit happens - and swallow both without any drink.

I take a few deep breaths before checking myself and leaving the bathroom. I exit and bump into the man who had been late. At that moment my shoulders are held by his rough and large hands, pushing me away from him ever so gently.

I huff then look up at him with a grin. "You made it, how was the drive?" I shake his hand and we both begin to walk.

"Smooth, traffic was just dying down" He says softly then looks down at me with a grin towards me. It was no longer odd to see him smile, I see it often and it surprises me.

"Nice" I sit beside Yuji while he sits in front of me.