Love?.. bleh!

"How could you say that?" I manage to say, I try to walk but the boy beside me holds my shoulder, making sure I look into his light green eyes, backing off.

"You are Itadori Yuji, correct? I'm an apprentice exorcist from Jujutsu High. We must talk, right away. We don't have much time" Fushiguro says.

He walks towards us and Fushiguro gestures me to walk as well. "Zero? What are you doing here?" Itadori asks.

"He told me to come, I had nothing else to do" I shrug and he nods in understanding. "Makes sense... so, what do you want from me?" Itadori turns to Fushiguro.

"Sorry, I'll be brief. The relic you possess is extremely dangerous. Hand it over right now" Fushiguro demands.

"Which relic?" Itadori asks

"This one" Fushiguro pulls out a phone with a very familiar yet not so familiar image. It's something long wrapped in weird paper, the whole thing is in a small box made specifically for it.

"Ah yes, I found that" Itadori continues to speak but his voice fades away as I begin to immerse myself in deep thought. Memories of a four eyed face I've never encountered runs through my head.

It's.. no, it can't be.. My- my..

"Ryoumen Sukuna" The unfamiliar name slips out of my mouth.

"What.." Fushiguro looks to me dumbfounded.

"I don't know.. Nariko explain" I walk away and wave my hand at him. He stares for a moment but I stare at him blankly, waiting for him to look away.

He finally does and starts explaining something to Itadori.

"Who is Ryoumen" I ask sternly

My old lover

I break out in laughter. I'm not able to catch my breath, and I laugh so hard my abdomen begins to hurt.

What? What's so funny.

"Sorry, sorry.. I just didn't think you were capable of love" I say as I breathe heavily.

I feel my fist take control and punch my face. "Hey!" I rub my face with the same hand that I now have full control over.

That's what you get.

"Rude" I huff and walk back to where Itadori sits.

"Great, I was just about to explain. And I didn't want to do it again" Fushiguro says and I scoff.

"Okay then teacher. Go on" I gesture him to begin.

"Every year in Japan, there are more than 10,000 dead and unexplained disappearances. Most are caused by 'curses'" Fushiguro says as he goes through his phone.

"Curses?" Itadori lays on the back of a seat with one leg on and his elbow propped up holding his head.

"Doesn't matter if you believe me or not.. and so.. places where crowds gather, like schools or hospitals are filled with emotions. Bitterness, regret, humiliation... These negative emotions people experience. We place the relic as sort of a talisman. Which you picked up" Fushiguro looks over to Itadori whos now seated beside me with his hand up.

"Isn't that a good thing? How is that dangerous?" Itadori asks.

"Let me finish" Fushiguro interjects, annoyed. Itadori slowly brings his hand down innocently.

"We can't counter the curses, we can only counter them with eviler spells which are more powerful. In other words, we fight evil with more evil. As time goes by the seal on the relic weakens. And it attracts evil curses to feed on them. The one you picked up is classified 'Special' So give it to me"

"Hey Nariko aren't you 'special grade' or something?" I scratch the back of my head and watch as Itadori passes some box to Fushiguro.

Yeah, I am

"Oh okay good to know" I shrug then bring my attention back to the boys.

"Where are the contents?!" Fushiguro seemed to be in a state of panic and anger.

"Like I said, my friends have it!.. uh..." Itadori stops in thought.

"Where are they?" Fushiguro asks.

"Ah yeah, tonight they decided to stay at school, and peel off the seal" Itadori says.

I realize how bad this could really be, especially by the look on Fushiguro's face. He begins to walk backwards

"That sucks, right?" Itadori asks casually as he scratches the back of his head.

"It's not just bad, you can say they're already... dead" He says, which gave me the signal to run.

Wait why am I running.. Why do I feel the need to go after these people. "Wait up!" I hear Itadori run towards me and Fushiguro at his side.

"No! People are going to die!" I still slow down for them. "Can anyone remove the seal that easily?" I ask Fushiguro.

"No, not humans that have no curses energy. At least, normally" He says.

"On the right, we're almost there" Itadori instructs us all to turn.

"The curses object is very strong, the seal is also very old, it might as well be normal paper" Fushiguro says. So the people might as well be dead by now huh?

"I still don't know what he means about these 'curses stories'" Itadori says as he looks to me.

"I think I get it.. I don't know" We turn again as I speak.

"Where is it?!" Fushiguro says irritated.

"Straight ahead" Both me and Itadori say in unison.

Before entering campus a weird energy brings me at halt. It's like some big pressure.

"I feel an enormous pressure" Itadori looks upwards towards the building. He just took the words right out of my mouth.

I do the same and see a weird dark aura surrounding the whole building.

"You two stay here!" Fushiguro orders.

"I'm coming with you! It's dangerous... it's only been a couple months but... They're my friends!" Itadori says.

"Stay here" Fushiguro says sternly. He runs off and leave the both of us here.

"What the fuck.. I can't just sit back and wait for someone else to save the day.. If I can help, I will. Who does this guy think he is anyway?" I speak to myself in english as I pace back and fourth. I realize Itadori is staring at me.

"Oh sorry.. It just happens" I stop and look to him as I speak in Japanese, he just nods and gives a thumbs up.

"I can sense the aura around the school... it feels so.." He pauses

"Sinister" We say in unison.

We don't speak at all after that. We just stare at the building or pace back and fourth.

"Itadori" I turn to face him.

"Hm?" He turns to me as well.

"Did you lose your grandfather?" I take a step closer to him.

"... Yeah, I did" His mood stayed the same, monotone.

"I don't really know how these things work, and honestly I never really cared for anyone but myself, since there was no one else.. What I'm trying to say, is, I'm sorry for your loss, and I can't imagine what you must be going through" I feel the urge to wrap my arms around him. So I do so and he does the same to me.

It feels so warm to be in his arms, for some odd reason, a smile arises. I feel somewhat not alone anymore, and when we depart from this embrace, he smiles down at me.