Gojo 101

"He's late every time" Megumi grumbles as he rests the side of his head on his desk. I believe the boy is contemplating on his choices about waking us all up on time.

"And this is why I always say we should come later and sleep in!" Yuji leans lack on his chair and let's his head hang. "Oh! The world's upside down! Wooo" He twirls his fingers around and giggles.

"It's the drowsiness, I'll blame it on the drowsiness" I say under my breath, soon chuckling at my stupid thoughts.

"What's the drowsiness pretty woman?" Yuji's head jolts to find his view on me. His eyes sparkle like every time he tells me he loves me.

"Uh" I nervously laugh while Nobara cackles uncontrollably.

"Sh- shut up! You witch!" Yuji turns and points to Nobara who was now ready to throw hands. From my view I could only see the tips of his ears turned red.

"WITCH? WHO ARE YOU CALLING WITCH YOU- YOU.... YOU ATE A FINGER" She always brings this up in their arguments by the way.

I sigh, knowing what was to unfold if my cousin didn't come within minutes.

"WELL LOOK AT ME NOW. COULDN'T SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR FAILED ATTEMPT AT ORANGE HAIR... YOU.. YOU TANGERINE" Yuji blabbers around as he disses Nobara's dye job. His comment almost brought the girl to tears. Instead of tears she was ready to diss Yuji.

"WELL YOUR PINK FLUFF CANDY FLOSS IS PRETTY SH-"

"Enough!" Both myself and Fushiguro say tiredly, annoyed by their constant arguments, even if they are funny.

"Jeez" I slam my head on the desk and let out a deep breath.

I slam my head on the clean wooden desk. Gojo sensei is giving us his first lecture and I cannot stop thinking about my old academy.

I could only wonder what the place is like now. Is it still even running? Did we really ruin it all? I really hope that place was burned to the ground, that the people responsible for my torture receive the proper punishment and those monsters burn in hell.

"Good Morning pupil!" Our white haired teacher shouts out his greeting, forcing me into a nostalgic feeling I did not want to happen.

All I could think about is the constant torture after and before class. Even during class I was humiliated and made fun of. You'd think I'd be the centre of attention, in the best way possible, but it was the opposite.

"AHH" I fall back on my chair and hit my head on the glossy wooden flooring.

I instantly get help back up. It's an odd feeling, having people help me. Usually if I were to fall, multiple people would laugh, including my teacher. On top of that I'd be scolded for my inappropriate behaviour, even when it wasn't intended.

"You okay?" Yuji looks into my eyes as his hand caresses the back of my head.

"Y- yeah... thank you" I gently remove his hand and hold it for a moment, oddly making his pulse race on his wrist.

"Good morning!" Satoru walks in happily, seeing both myself and Yuji seated with Megumi and Nobara instead of us having separate lessons.

"Heyo" I sniffle and rub my eyes, still feeling tired.

"Sorry I'm late g-"

"You're always late!" Everyone says except me, I just feel my mind extremely jumbled up at the moment.

"Well... better late than.. never?" He nervously laughs, leaning back on his desk.

It was silent, to the point it got awkward enough for Satoru to just not attempt to speak.