Its All Fun And Games

"Hey hey! What's going on here?!" Satoru steps on the field and shouts at me.

I look down at Aoi with a blank face as he does the same. I've pinned him down with my fist raised and prepared to punch him.

"She's gonna kill him!" Nishimiya almost faints as she falls into Mai's arms.

"Get off him!" Principal Yaga runs onto the field so he could grab me. Panda holds his "father" by his shoulders and shakes his head.

I smirk, looking down at Todo while he fearfully looks at me. "Prepare to meet your doom Aoi"

Earlier That Day...

"Good morning bubs" I poke Yuji as he looks down at me with tired eyes.

"Hey cutie" He hums a chuckle as he kisses the hand I rest on his face.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask him, knowing his possible response.

"Great.. you made it amazing. Fuck I'm getting turned on again why are you reminding me?" He instantly wakes up, grabbing my shoulders. He pins me on his bed and hovers above me.

"I- I didn't mean to" I look up at him, feeling his oozing lust.

"You fucking tease, do you want to be punished for teasing me all the time?" It was Sukuna speaking, though Nariko's emotions had radiated onto me so I got turned on.

"I'm sorry... daddy" I bite my lip and look up at him shyly, truly feeling embarrassed for how much I'm acting for him.

"Ah fuck..."

One hour later...

"So, did Yuji end up finding you or did he give up or something?" Panda chuckles as we all sit and have breakfast.

I hear Yuji choke on his water beside me. I look straight into Panda's eyes as I pat and rub the boy's back. "No, unfortunately he's a bad seeker" I grin by the slightest and look down at my food. The only thing I could think about is Yuji's hornyness.

"As expected" Kugisaki shrugs.

"As eXpEcTEd?" Yuji seemingly has a fight brewing with Kugisaki.

"Guys, not now" Both myself and Fushiguro say in unison.

The second years laugh as Fushiguro's cheeks flush of a light pink hue.

As the laughter dies down I feel arms wrap around me from above and a chin rest on my head. The arms were extremely muscular and large. Only person I could assume was "Aoi, what brings you here?" I turn around as I gently remove his arms.

"Ah, I was hoping for that fight!" He punches the air dramatically then smiles down at me with his hands on his hips.

"Oh! The fight... sure why not?" I get up and fix my uniform.

"Don't!" I hear Fushiguro say and not long after drag me away by my wrist.

"You know I'm letting you drag me away right? What do you want?" I ask calmly as we take a halt.

"Be careful! He's very destructive. I can tell you hold back, but don't be afraid to give him a good punch" Fushiguro says quietly and seriously, but his words made me giggle.

"You're cute, Fushiguro. I'll take him down for you, I know what he did" I ruffle up his hair and turn away to walk back to Aoi who's waiting for me.

"Alright bud, ready to be annihilated?" I pat his back, causing him to take a step forward as I walk past him.

"Of course bestie" He slams my back like I did but it didn't effect my movement. I look up at him and we both laugh.

We head to the field and soon Yuji with most of our classmates come as well. "You sure you wanna do this?" Yuji asks me, pulling me away like Fushiguro, but more gently.