Reunion?

I have a bit of a headache since a new rush of memories have flooded my brain. It's odd to think of it so normally now, but it's just the way it is. I was teaching some class? Maybe it was a daydream, it just felt so real.

I wear Yuji's favourite sweatpants and one of his hoodies. I start heading to Fushiguro's room, just to see how he's doing since I wasn't the only one to get injured. I still feel a bit dizzy, but it's nothing I can't tolerate.

"I really like those sweats on you" Yuji lays in bed with his head up against the headboard. He stares me up and down. The boy is practically drooling.

"You do?.. It's because they're grey, isn't it?" I place my hands on my hips, looking in the mirror for a moment then walk towards him.

He nods like a puppy and pulls me towards him from my waist. He sits me on his lap and gently caresses my body. "How did I get so lucky" When he says those words his hands hold mine, he kisses both hands and smiles up at me. It made me feel so light and nervous at the same time. He makes the flutter filled sensation as if it were normal when I'm around him.

"Lucky? You're a bit too far there" I giggle, though he just frowns.

"I'm serious. You're like the full package" He smirks.

"That means what again?" I stifle my laugh.

"You're everything I want and need. You're more than enough and nothing else will satisfy me... now I want cuddles" Yuji smiles and kisses me once with a small giggle.

"Yes please"  I blush and kiss back as I bring my arms around him.

"Take this, you're getting goosebumps" His hands quickly rub my arms for warmth and then he grabs one of his sweaters for me.

"Thank you" I kiss him and quickly put it on to lay with him.

I knock and slowly open the door to see three curious and cautious teenagers, one with pizza in their mouth.. you can guess which one.

"(Y/n)!" Yuji throws his pizza randomly, which lands on Fushiguro's face. He runs towards me like a dog ready to trample anyone in their path and pushes me out the room, closing the door behind him.

"Yuji! Why are you so hyper!" I whisper shout as I stay stuck in his arms.

"I missed you! How are you.. are you okay? Did the doctor come see you? She is a bit gloomy but she seems promising! They wouldn't let me come see you! I'm sorry I wasn't there! Let me see your belly!" He lifts my shirt and his eyes slowly widen. "WoAh! It'S GoNe!" He was dumbfounded.

"Yeah, it's cool right?" I smile at him and he aggressively nods, soon unexpectedly pushing his lips against mine.

My eyes slowly close after a long first kiss. I kiss him back and he still holds me close. "Ah.. sorry I was just so worried about you" He sighs, loosening his hold on me.

I kiss him one last time "I missed you" Yuji says, looking slightly drowsy.

"Likewise" I pat his face before opening the door.

"(Y/n)!" Kugisaki now runs to me like a hyper chihuahua, about to trample me. She pushes me out the room and closes the door behind her.

"Nobara" I hug her.

"How is the injury?" She slightly lifts my shirt and her pout disappears after she sees it. "That's a sick technique the woman uses" Kugisaki narrows her eyes, trying to look for even one mark, but there is none.

"I know.. So, uh why are we out here?" I ask her and she seemed blank.

"Uh.. I don't know! You and Yuji were talking in private, so.. I wanted to have turn" Kugisaki whines.

"Oh.. okay, well, I wanna see how Megumi is doing. Let's go" I drag her back into the room and shoot my eyes towards the dark haired boy.

"Fushiguro" I smile towards him and he does the same, his is just less noticeable.

"Zero" He says softly, waiting for me to walk towards him.

"How are you man" I ruffle up his hair and pull up a chair to sit beside him.

"I.. I'm good.. Ieiri healed me before going to you" He says slightly drifting away in his words.

"Oh, that's nice.. So you're better now" I smile.

"Mhm, so what even happened? You were having some sort of electrocution moment even after everything was over" Megumi says while all three of my friends look at me.

"Thats what happens when I use too much" I sigh.

"You made taking him down much easier" Yuji holds my shoulder and gives me a weak smile.

"I wanted to at least help" I hold my nape.

"Well, you did, a lot. The one funny thing is the other school thought they wouldn't have to try because of how much of a suicidal maniac you are" Kugisaki slowly shakes her head and we all laughed.

"I helped! End of day! And we can't go back now can we?" I grin.

"I guess you're right" Kugisaki says, still shaking her head out of disappointment.

"Zero.. Itadori.. You guys have gotten stronger" Fushiguro admits something I never thought he would. My jaw drops, food gets stuffed in my mouth and I look to my side and see Yuji with a straight but seductive face.

Fushiguro elaborates on his words, but I'm too distracted to pay attention. I feel my stomach twist and my body freeze. I rip the piece off with my fingers and sauce gets on my fingers.

I lick my fingers and feel my eyes unable to move away from Yuji's. This didn't happen often but when it did, it felt like he was the only thing in the world to have ever existed.

Both of our heads shoots up when Fushiguro speaks to him. "I'll also get stronger... and surpass you" Fushiguro says.

Yuji cleans his mouth and smiles nervously. "Heh heh.. That's more like it" Yuji pretends to know what's happening.

"Are you leaving me out of this?" Kugisaki says annoyed.

"As I expected... of brother and girlfriend's friends" Todo pops out of nowhere.

I blankly stare at the guy, completely unsure of why he is even here. "Girlfriend? Who is your girlfriend?" I ask, tilting my head.

I feel a hand grip around mine, it's rough, and does not belong to Yuji. I look down and trail to the large arm. "You, of course" I electrocute the boy and shiver in disgust.

"No, no, no, no!" I jump out the window and begin running for my life. I see Yuji follow and shout towards his 'brother'

I shake my head in disbelief, this guy is really crazy. I
slow down for Yuji, who seemed mad. "I don't care who's around, next time I'll fight him" Yuji scared me at the moment, he hasn't been super protective, but this was actually hot.

I silently nod and we reach Yuji's room from his window.