Get Together

"Gojo" I look up at the white haired man who looks to me with wide eyes. At least that's what I can tell from his blindfold.

"Are you copying my hairstyle?" He teases, pointing towards me as both myself and Yuji walk towards him.

"Well no" I giggle "I hope Nanami told you" I ask nervously, holding my nape, watching as the blonde nods.

"Yes, he did. I was only joking" He pats my head, though, I've missed him and I yearn for a family hug.

"Well, I was also told you guys did pretty well.. Even considering the outcome" He presses his lips together and makes a thumbs up.

"Thank you!" Both myself and Yuji say, smiling towards him.

"You and Gojo look awfully alike" Yuji holds his chin and narrows his eyes and the both of us.

"Do they?" Nanamin pushes me to stand beside my cousin and smirks for the smallest moment. If I were to blink I wouldn't have noticed.

"You're saying you don't see it?!" Yuji takes off my shades and Gojo's blindfold then takes a step back. He gestures us with both hands out and arms extended.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" Nanamin takes back mine and Satoru's accessories and gives them back to us.

"Don't you think I would have acted differently when we all first met?" Satoru looks over to me and grins.

"Yeah, what a weird observation Yuji" I shake my head and he just huffs.

"You're right, what was I thinking?!" He chuckles.

A Few Hours Later...

"Why don't eggs tell jokes?" I look to the three males while they stare with complete annoyance.

"Please, no more" Yuji sighs.

"They crack each other up!" I slam the table and laugh along with Satoru.

Nanami and Yuji look towards us and stare blankly while me and Satoru are about to pop a vein. "My stomach hurts!" Satoru falls over and Nanami looks down at him, almost angry he's laughing so much.

I breathe heavily and take deep breaths, slowly looking up at Satoru who was finally coming down from his laughter. "I have another one" I hold my mouth in attempt not to laugh.

"Please stop!" All three whine.

"I can't laugh anymore, I'll have a heart attack" Satoru laughs a few times more.

"What do you call someone with no body and no nose?" I look to Yuji and Nanami, they both shrug.

I look to Satoru and he was already ready to answer with his hand up. "Okay Sensei, you go ahead" I snicker.

"NOBODY KNOWS, AHAHAHA BLAHZIW EKD NA EINDXOKA" Satoru falls back again and stomps a bunch of times.

Myself on the other hand is silently laughing, a laugh so extreme I can't even produce sound. Yuji laughs as well, but not as much as us. Nanami just holds his mouth, in shock me and Satoru still have laughs in us.

"Hey, hey... My hearts beating so fast... I can't breathe- HAHAHA" I tell Satoru and soon fall back like him.

"It wasn't even that funny" Nanami says blankly while me and Satoru get back up.

"Loosen up! Nanami" Satoru harshly pats his friend's back, though his friend doesn't seem enthusiastic about it one bit... as usual.

"Ah, let em be. Nanami must be tired of my amazing jokes, it cracked him up too much" I giggle with Satoru and Yuji.