Kinship

It's my turn for batter, so I guess the phrase wouldn't effect me? I guess I'll have to see.

"I can use cursed energy eh" I look over to Maki while a bat gets thrown over to me. I'm guessing it's Kamo.

"Yeah, just don't kill anyone" She pats my shoulder as she speaks casually.

"Pfft! I would never kill one of these guys" I catch the bat with one hand and smile over to the Kamo kid. He crouches for catcher and nods once.

I look to see Mai as pitcher, making me stifle a laugh. It's her moment of revenge and I'm fine with it.

"What if you could use your electricity to run super fast!" Yuji says as he hops around. "Or or do the lightning blade like Kakashi from Naruto!" Itadori says with stars in his eyes.

"That would be pretty cool" Satoru says with a chuckle.

"If it were possible" I say as I try calming Yuji down.

"If you kept your electricity and controlled it from within, you could possibly be able to use it as a fuel to run faster than you already do" Satoru explains, sketching a better description and flow of energy needed to be able to do that.

"Ah, I'm not sure.. I'll try"

Attempt number one: Electricty v.s Zero - Electricity wins by KO.

Attempt number two: Electricty v.s Zero - Electricty wins by KO.

Attempt number eight: let's call it a tie, Zero slammed into a tree after figuring out how to use its speed.

Attempt number twenty: Success for Zero, with a few more tweaks it could come in handy.

"Batta batta!"

I slightly lower myself as I prepare for the pitch, analyzing her sudden movements and breaths help me know when she will really choose to pitch and how well it will be.

She throws the ball with good form, no tricks whatsoever but with a bit of extra force. I swing, hitting the ball and making sure not to send it completely out of field.

Everyone stares for a moment, looking at the ball go high. I look to Yuji as I jog with multiple discharges of electricity. His eyes widen and his smile turns bright, I notice him hit Megumi a few times to get his attention and Inumaki point as I assume he says "Tuna tuna".

Within a few seconds it's a home run and still Nishimiya tried her best to get it before I could run all three.

"ROLLING THUNDA" I roll on home base and hop up with my fist up high. My fist discharges lighting to the sky on accident and my body begins to smoke. I stand still out of breath and cough up smoke a few times.

Everyone laughs, including the Kyoto students. I smile and chuckle, falling to the ground on my knees and looking down at my burnt fist.

"We're still kids" I breathe heavily after speaking under my breath.

"Are you okay?" I look up to see Kamo bringing out his hand for me. I was surprised, I never expected this from him.

"We talked yeah"  Yuji nods.

"About?" I lean close as he speaks quietly.

"Responsibilities... I think his view changed about me, I mentioned you as well"

"What?! Tell me later" I say quietly, he nods and we fist bump before looking back towards the game.

"Yeah, I'm fine thank you" I clasp my hand with his and get up. I dust myself off and grin as he does almost unnoticeably.

"That was impressive, you keep surprising me, Gojo" Noritoshi says as we walk off the field with his arms crossed.

"Th- what?" I feel my stomach twist a bit and my throat get dry. I don't present a reaction.

"I can never read you, but it's quite obvious by your appearance. Kasumi and I talked. I won't tell her if you'd like" Noritoshi says as we reach an area where no one can actually hear us. No one approaches us either, keeping their distance but trying to be nosy.

I don't understand his sudden kindness "Why would you keep a secret for me? Didn't you want to kill me like yesterday... even this morning?" I scoff, crossing my arms and narrowing my eyes by the slightest at him.

"We are a part of the three great clans, we might as well stick together. I still have confused feelings about you and Itadori, more Itadori than you" Noritoshi says in his same monotone.

I ponder for a moment, looking into his dark yet welcoming eyes. He seemed genuine, plus he doesn't seem to be the type to switch up.

I sigh "Okay, Kamo. I admit since you probably wouldn't give up" I bring my hand out for him to shake.

He doesn't hesitate to shake my hand this time, getting a good hold and nodding once. "Noritoshi" He says his first name.

"Hm?" I raise my eyebrow as we begin walking back to our fellow students.

"Call me Noritoshi... Gojo" He whispers as he leans close and holds back an unexpected smile.

"Very funny, it's (Y/n) now" I pat his back as I look away with a chuckle.

"Woah! Are you guys getting along?!" Aoi says as we reach a Kyoto student circle.

"Nope" I pat Noritoshi's shoulder, speaking in unison before leaving then and going back to the Tokyo students.

Kyoto - 0

Tokyo - 2

Looks like we've won

"We won, uh-huh.. WOOP" Kugisaki hops around and pulls me with her as everyone laughs.

"Wait wait hold up" Megumi pulls me away from the overly excited Kugisaki Nobara.

"What's up" I bump into Megumi's chest and slowly push away while looking up at him with a smile.

He hold his face with his eyes wide and red showing from where he cannot cover. He shakes his head and grabs my hand, pulling me away.

"Are you okay?" I place the back of my hand on his heated face. I furrow my eyebrows and look into his green eyes.

"Y- yeah I- I- I'm fine" I gently takes my hand off his face.

"Okay so what's up?" I cross my arms and ask him softly.

He takes a deep breath, but it wasn't to prepare himself for what he wanted to say. I assume it's for why me and Noritoshi were talking.

"There's nothing to worry about, we are just kinda good now? Yeah" I chuckle, placing my hand on his shoulder and reassuring him.

"Okay, let me know if he's bothering you okay?" He nods back to the group, gesturing me to walk back with him.

"Don't worry about me Megumi! You're adorable" I nudge him, causing him to blush which was not intended.