Bonding (not really)

Pit saw Dark Pit sitting in the garden and walked over. When Dark Pit looked up at Pit, he saw that instead of his usual toga, he was wearing jeans and a black hoodie.

"Hey, Dark."

"Hey...why are you wearing that?" asked Dark.

"Oh, this? It was a gift from a friend."

"You have friends?"

"She may be related to Thanatos....I'm not sure...or is she related to Pandora...? Oh, well. Anyways, what are you doing out here?"

Dark Pit shrugged. "Nothing."

Pit starred at him for a little and then was lost in thought. An idea popped into his head, an idea that could get him killed but it was an idea. Pit pushed Dark Pit off of the bench and ran off.

Dark shouted in surprise. "Hey!!"

Dark Pit got up and started to chase the lighter angel.

"I'm going to kill you!!"

Pit laughed at this sentence and kept running. He came to the stables where they kept Phos and Lux. But, instead of going through the small barn, he ran around to the side, jumped up, grabbed the ledge and pulled himself up onto the roof.

"Hardcore Parkour!!" shouted Pit.

"Get down here!!"

"What's the matter, Goth Pit? Too scared to come up here?!"

"Don't call me goth!!"

Dark Pit jumped up and grabbed the ledge and tried to pull him self up. Pit grabbed his hands so he wouldn't be holding onto the ledge and dropped him. Dark Pit landed on is butt with an "Oof" and glared at Pit, who was laughing.

"Lets see if you can keep up, Pittooey!! I am The King!!"

"Don't call me that!!"

Pit ran and jumped off the sable roof, rolled into a ball and when he landed, he rolled up onto is feet and kept running. Dark Pit followed but it was kind of hard, since his brother was jumping over everything and doing flips and tricks that Dark Pit couldn't think he could do. Then, Pit took out Dark Pit's staff and fired at Dark Pit. He dodged out of the way just in time.

"What the Fuck, Pit?!"

"Sorry!" Said Pit nervously.

Pit stopped running and handed The staff to Dark Pit. He scowled and took the staff.

"What the hell?! Are you trying to kill me?!" Shouted the darker Angel.

"I just modified your staff a bit. I thought you would like it."

"What?!"

Dark Pit looked over his staff. It didn't look much different, except for the fact that some sort of dark powder surrounded the staff.

"What did you do?!"

"Relax, bro, I just got ahold of some Dark Magic and applied it to your staff to make it stronger."

"....Did you have Palutena help you?"

"No. I applied it myself. It was really easy." Pit smiled at his brother.

"....wow....thanks, I guess..."

"No problem, brother. Oh, by the way, Palutena says that we're going to go fight Thanatos, so be ready."

Dark Pit nodded and Pit walked away. Dark Pit wondered how the Angel got Dark Magic. Dark Magic is very powerful and dangerous. Maybe Palutena did help him...but Dark Pit wasn't so sure.