The Little Boy

"Pit?"

The angel looked behind him and saw that the door to his room was parted open. A little boy with yellow eyes and black hair with yellow highlights stepped into the room.

"Hey, buddy. What's up?" Pit smiled at him and walked over to the boy.

"I-I can't sleep...."

"Aww..."

Pit picked up the boy and ruffled his hair.

"Did you have a bad dream?"

The boy shook his head and looked down.

"I....I miss my siblings."

"Oh, Solar."

It may not have seen like it, but the boy was smart for his age. Very smart. But, it didn't stop his from acting like a seven year old. That WAS his age. He was the cutest little thing you ever let your eyes on.

"Don't worry, you'll see them soon." Pit reassured the boy.

Solar had told Pit a lot about his family. Solar's siblings were a pair of older twins. A girl and a boy. They almost always fought, kind of like him and Pittoo. Galaxy was a pervert, a ladies man, whatever you want to call him. But, he's a good guy once you get to know him. Solar's favorite of the two, Eclipse, was the smartest in the family. She was calm and kind. But, once you mentioned her body, she got angry. Let's see...How do I put it....? All the guys think she's hot.

Pit comforted the little sun and tucked him into the bed. The little boy soon fell asleep.

Solar looked so peaceful.

Pit couldn't help but smile. He walked back to the balcony and looked up at the darkened sky. He then looked down at the Earth. It was beautiful.

Pit chuckled, "I can see my house from here."