Starting The Plan

Hades sat in his throne room. He drummed his fingers on the throne. He was waiting for a signal from Pit. He thought back to when they made the plan.

~~~

Pit and Hades stood in the Underworld. In front of them laid a map of the land they planned to attack, well, Hades "attack" and Pit "defend".

Pit seamed...different...to Hades. Almost like a leader. He seemed to have done this many times before and pointed out lots of things that Hades should and shouldn't do when he "attacked".

"This area will just trap you in a dead end so don't send your troops inside. Send them on the perimeter to trap my troop in there," we're some things Pit would suggest and also make some things that would trap the Underworld troops. They made it so that Palutena would be so caught up with the battle, she wouldn't notice the fight that Pit and Hades would have until it's too late.

Pit seemed to know how and where Palutena would send her troops and somehow knew how to bend the ways so that they would end up where they wanted them to be.

Then, Pit changed the map to the middle of the ocean. He zoomed it in so they could see the underwater surface.

"I'll take the real necklace and switch it for a fake. Then, once we see each other, we'll fight and you'll leave with the fake," stated Pit.

"Alright. What's in it for me?" asked the God.

Pit sighed and looked at Hades, "Dude, you get to beat the everliving crap out of me. What else do you want?"

Hades smirked, "Good point."

~~~

Hades sighed, looking back. There were many signs. He was trying to collect the dots. His thoughts were interrupted when one of his troops ran into the room.

"Sir! The Angel Called Pit requests that you attack immediately, sir!" The solder shouted as she saluted.

Hades nodded, "Keep to the plans."

"Sir, yes, Sir!!"

The solder than ran out of the throne room to give the orders to the others.