Static

"...Pit...?"

It was Palutena. Quasi smiled. His next target would be the Goddess of Light.

Dark was too scared to speak. Either that, or something told him not to speak.

Quasi wasn't interested in the dark angel anymore. At least not for now. Now he wanted Palutena to join his collection. He stepped in front of Dark Pit, and put a hand on his own chest.

"My dear, my name is Quasi." His tongue ran over his lips. He missed his stitches. Oh, well.

"Wha...what happened to you...?" Palutena took a step forward.

Dark saw Quasi fiddle with the knife behind his back. Dark's knuckles turned white as he gripped his staff tighter.

'Pit-Stain, whatever you did to my staff...'

Palutena stopped in front of Pit. She cupped his face. "Pit, what--?!"

Quasi thrusted the knife into her chest.

'It better be fuckin worth it!!!!'

Dark lunged forwards do swung his staff at Quasi. The force knocked him out of the way, preventing any more damage to Palutena. Phosphora rushed over to the Goddess while Dark faced Quasi.

"Oh..." Quasi got up from the ground and faced Dark. "Your friend is waking up."

Dark's eyes widened.

"Looks like I must leave."

Quasi opened his mouth and a screeching static filled the air. Dark collapsed onto his knees and covered his ears, but couldn't block out the sound.

He screamed.