CONGRATULATIONS: You've been shipped.

Once Viridi and Pit were in the room, the wingless angel looked away from Viridi. He scratched his neck and looked back at the Goddess.

"I....I drank....."

"What?!" Viridi was shocked.

"I...I drank to remember....and I...."

He scratched his neck again.

"Im ready to tell you."

"Tell me, Pit."

"H-HE's after me....I don't want you to get hurt....I...I..."

Tears streamed down his face and he fell on his knees.

"It's my fault!! I should have never talked to him!! I should have believed the story!!"

Viridi knelt next to the wingless boy and tried to comfort him.

Pit screamed and held his head. That face. That face that he feared. It was in his mind.

"ITS QUASI!!!!" Pit sobbed

The black face with white soulless eyes started to change. The mouth disappeared and the eyes fades away. The black liquid leaked out faster, not stopping. He was taking control.

Pit screamed again and held his head. He sobbed and sobbed. Viridi didn't know what to do.

Pit sniffed and dried his eyes. "I-I'm sorry...I shouldn't have....sorry..."

"...Are you feeling better?" Viridi was a nasty thorn but at times she could be a green clover. This would be one of those times.

Pit nodded and looked down at his hands. They were shaking. He took a deep breath and clenched them into fists. His eyes darted over to his black bag and he grabbed it, searching through its contents. He looked up at Viridi and spotted the flower that kept her hair up. He scratched his neck and smiled on the inside. Perfect.

"I...I brought them with me."

Viridi tilted her head to the side, "Brought what?"

Her eyes went wide, her skin went pale, and she became scared. Feathers scattered across the floor as a pair of white, flightless wings were pulled out of the bag.

Viridi's breath hitched as she saw Pit smiling. "He though he could get rid of me."

The boy closed his eyes, shook his head, and his smile became bigger.

"You can't get rid of me."

Pit stood up. Viridi didn't know when he changed but the angel had bandages wrapped around his chest, his neck was held together with stitches, blood leaking out of a thin line. The bigger his smile would get, the more his cheeks broke and blood would come with it. The worst part was his eyes were bloodshot and bleeding a thick black liquid.

The boy seemed to tower over Viridi.

Viridi didn't realize she was trembling until she tried to speak and her voice cracked. "Y-You're not Pit."

"I apologize, my dear. Allow me to introduce myself."

The boy chuckled and spread his white wings.

"My name is Quasi."

'Quasi...'

The name that Pit shouted, he had mention it in that story, and...that one time when he came to visit her....

"Could you do me a favor?" He asked.

Viridi nodded, still stunned.

"Keep all the doors and windows locked tonight. And don't let anyone in, no mater what."

Viridi looked at him, confused, "Why?"

Pit looked up at the sky and mumbled something. Viridi couldn't really hear what he said but it sounded something like "Cause he has no face."

Viridi gasped. She knew what he said. It wasn't "Cause he has no face" it was....

....people say....that there is another version of this man.....whoever has seen it....they scream "Quasi Has No Face" and the next day, they're body parts are found ripped apart by him....

Pit had said "Quasi Has No Face". He had been controlled by this...this monster...she had to tell the others.

Quasi turned around, so his back was facing Viridi. His smile got bigger. He could see her fear.

Viridi looked up and her eyes went wide once more. Pit's wings had been sewed back onto his body. The feathers were stained with blood.

"Do you know what my name means, my dear?"

Viridi shook her head and Quasi turned back to face her. "It means 'apparently but not really; seemingly; being partly or almost.'"

With each word, Quasi stepped closer to Viridi, blood dripping from his mouth.

"I can't have you blabber to your friends about me. That would ruin my reputation."

Viridi flinched as a hand reached out and stroked her hair. "But, I can give you a choice."

He chuckled and knelt next to the Goddess.

"You can either stay here and be tortured for all eternity sense I have nothing better to do, or..."

He grinned and stood up, standing over seven feet, threatening the Goddess.

"You can give yourself up to save your friend."