Time To Meet Hades

"Pit, there's an emergency! Hades is attacking a town nearby and they need our help!" Shouted the Goddess, Palutena.

"I'm on my way!" Stated her champion.

Pit flew off with some help from Lady Palutena's power of flight. Pit smiled to himself. He would be meeting all the Gods and Goddesses for the very first time, sure he would act like Pit but not all the time, just enough so they would believe it was still him. The angel landed in the town and took out his favorite weapon, the Pandora claws. He started shooting the Underworld enemies from a distance and made his way through the town. As he took down the enemies, he was whistling a small tune that he learned a few days ago.

"Hello, there Pitty-Pat!" Said a voice Pit knew all too well.

Pit stopped and looked at the Lord of the Underworld.

"'Sup? Long time no see!"

Hades was stunned. "....uh...hi?"

"So, are we gonna fight or what?"

"Well, you seem eager."

"I just can't wait to fight my favorite villain!"

"What?"

Before Pit could say anything else, a dark form came out of the sky and landed besides Pit.

"Pitto--I mean Dark Pit!! I'm sorry!" Exclaimed Pit.

"That's the first time you've called me by my real name," stated Dark.

Pit shrugged and sent a charge shot at Hades. The three of them began to fight, Dark Pit using his staff, Pit using the Pandora Claws, and Hades using his God powers.

The God smirked. "Now, Pitty, why aren't you using your Goddess's precious bow?"

"Well, bows stop every few shots to reload or something, claws, on the other hand, have a constant fire that's very useful in battle." the Angel explained.

"Big words for a chicken."

Pit- Says the God who looks like a girl.

"I'm hurt."

Pit rolled his eyes. "No one cares."

"Now you're just trying to get me angry."

Pit glared at him. "Hey, asshole! Shut up!"

"Since when did you use that kind of language?" asked Dark.

"Do you want me to tell you my list?"

Pit sent another charge shot at Hades, defeating him.

"I'll be back, Pitty!"

"Until then!"