The Spy

Pit saw the soldier run out of the Underworld entrance and approach him.

"Well?" Asked the Angel.

The soldier smirked, "They'll be leaving for battle soon."

"Right. Don't go too crazy."

The soldier laughed and this made Pit smile. The soldier took off her helmet and shook her head, making her pink hair fly around. The soldier was about fifteen with green eyes. Her pink hair had a hot pink highlight. Pit knew this girl very well.

She was known as DataUniverse on the web.

"Galaxy will be with you when you go and get it, right?" Asked Data.

Pit nodded, stating that the teen would bring Palutena's attention over to where they were once Hades left.

Data smiled, those green eyes never going dull. She waved her hand and a white device appeared in her hand. She shot it on the ground and a portal with a blue outline appeared.

"The Portal Gun?" asked Pit.

"How else were you going to get back in Skyworld?" Asked the girl as Pit rolled his eyes.

"I can fly."

"But Pit can't."

The Angel smiled, and stepped through the portal.

Data closed it and the gun disappeared. She put the helmet back on and turned around, heading back towards the Underworld.

She thought about what Pit said.

"I never said I would fly as Pit."

~~~

Pit sat on the balcony. Looking out towards Earth.

~~~

Pit walked through the temple, he never so happy to hear these words from Palutena:

"Pit! The Underworld's attacking!!"