teammates

LEE JI'S POV:
*flashback*

I enter the training room as i was told.

I see five girls are dancing in sync. The way they move their bodies is amazing . They were doing breakDance.

I think i can recognize the song .

Oh yeah .. sober by bigbang . Its an upbeat song with a little bit of complex dancing .

I can see a girl with Dark brownish hair singing . Her voice is amazing .

And its apparently that a girl infront dancing . With purple hair. She looked so hot and her body is amazing .

And then a girl with light brown hair . A little bit of fire orange. Singing the rap . She rocks! And another comes out completing. Her hair was straight black and her bang was Aqua colored . Oh my god . She looks short but her swag . Her style . Just slays .

While apparently the star of the group came out . With her long medium brown hair with sky blue highlightes .

Wow .. they are amazing . Are they the ones i should be with ? I dont know if i have the talents that fit them.

They stop the music and look at me . The new comer.
"Oh! The new girl is here. Welcome!" The girl with the brownish hair and green highlightes told me to come inside.

I walk in narrow steps . Showing my shyness.
"Oh she looks pretty good" the girl with the fire orange hair said.
"Anyoonghaseo . Lee ji iminda" i say as i bow 90 degree.

They giggle .
"No need to be that formal . Little girl . Lets introduce ourselves" the girl with the brownish hair said.
"Im oh Kaeun . Im 19 and im main vocal" she said as she smiled.
"Im Kim Soyi . Im 22 years old and im the leader here" said the purple haired girl . She looked so lovable.
"Im Chae Rena . Im 19 years old . Haha .. am i the visual? I dont know . But they say im the visual here" the pretty girl with the orange hair said. She looks really amazing and fun tho . I see why she is the visual.
"Yo! Im Elzeabeth Choi . Just call me Beth .. im 18 years old . Im the Lead Rapper Yo! Waddup?!" She said in a way those Swaggy people say. The one with the straight black hair and aqua bang said.

"Im Park Yura . Call me nino! Im the magnae here . Im 18 years old! But younger than bethie" the girl with the brown hair and sky blue highlights said. She seemed cute and adorable.

I bowed to them again "Nice to meet you all!"
"How old are you?" Soyi said.
"Im 17 . I was born in 1998 " i smile awkwardly.
"Oh! So that means you are the new maknae here" nino said.

I smile awkwardly . Im super shy in meeting new people .
And i trust none.
"What are you good at?" Kaeun asked.
"I know b-boying . Modern dance. Jazz dance. Ballet dance. Breakdance .... And i can do high notes . Dolphin pitch" i say while smiling .
"Means you can be main vocal" Rena said.
"Wooo ... Then our new Maknae is talented" beth said.
"Come on! Dance! Show us your talent!" Soyi said.

She played the music .

I listened well to it .

The upbeats started to move my feet and i started doing the step dance while my body still moves to the rythem.