LEE JI

LEE JI'S POV:

"lee ji yah! Wake up!"

I heard a voice .. through my peaceful sleeping.

"Lee ji wake up. I swear i will kiss you if you dont wake up!" The voice said again.

My body hurts.

I feel thirsty.

Im hungry.

I try to open my eyes and i struggle..

Finally i manage to open them.

And i see .. her.

MY MOTHER....

"EOMMA!!! LET ME SLEEP MORE!!" i say as i whine.

"You will miss the school! And its your first day at elementry..." She said.

"Ugh! Means more girls telling me i am a blue eyed monster" i gave her a poker face.

"They wont call you that. You are all grown up now. Dont worry" she told me.

"Yeah right" i said. As a sarcasm.

I sigh . And go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face.

Why would people call me a monster? Simply because im a half Russian half Korean..like my mom says.

Mom met a hottie Russian guy whose my father and she and him fell in love so he married her. And later my father before i was born . Got in a car accident. And he died. and then I was born at 7th September 1998 . After 4 months from his death.

And my mom said i inherted the blue eyes and the blonde hair from him . while my Korean features came from her . And I'm the one who's suffering here .. Why?

Because people think I'm a monster!! Im some sort of a loser experiment . people here all have the same thing . Straight black hair with brownish or black eyes.. It's bizarre for them to see a person who looks like them but has blue eyes and blonde wavy hair!! So they think they are monsters!!

I wash my teeth as I look into the mirror. Watching the ugly me ...

and as soon I finished . I put on my uniform and put my books in my bag.

i go downstairs and sit at the dining table. mom has cooked some rice and with some side dishes and made for me some orange juice.

"Eat alot my beautiful daughter" she told me. I nod.

"omma im not pretty , so stop saying I'm beautiful" I said . My eyes get misty .

"I don't know when you will notice how beautiful you are" she told me.

"Once I start making friends . Then maybe I will see myself as a humen" I said as I grabed my bag and stood up . she sighed ..

It's true.. I had no friends since I was born till now ...

I bid my mother goodbye . And head off to the elevator . We live in an apartment ...In busan.

I head to the station and get in the metro that heads to my school's area.

And of course everyone kept looking at me.

I hear them saying stupid stuff about me. and of course I started to feel uneasy . so I put the headphones in my head..