SKY

LEE JI'S POV:

Weeks has passed from the date where we met again...

And everyday we had to do something ..

On the first week . We went and bought a home for us. And bought a pet as well..

*flashback*

We were in the pet shop...
"So what should we buy?" He said. As we were looking through the shop animals..

He then pulled me to look at the alligator. And i giggled.

The alligator came closer to the window.
"Buy me .. please" the alligator spoke in his language.. but i had to apologize for the alligator. Because we cant carry him all way home . And he might Eat jungkook!.

Then we moved further. We suggested for both of us many animals.. but both we refused...

But once i pass the rabbits . I stopped and smirked.
"Jungkook oppa .. lets buy these" i said ..

He looked at them . And he sighed and smiled.
"You know no matter what you do . You will always look like a rabbit" i said.
"If im a rabbit then you are one too!" He said .
"Ok! I will be a white bunny and you be a grey one"

We both laughed...

And then later we decided to buy two rabbits .. white and grey .. he didnt know .. but i chose two whom are married .. because i dont want them to be separated... and we named each as Lia for the female one and JK for the male one.

And put them in the garden of our small home..
*end of flashback*

We were now walking through a cherry blossom park .it was afternoon. It was bizarre how he asked me to go to this place..
Cherry blossoms...

Hand in hand we walked through the road .. and the cameraman filmed us happily..

We would look at each other and giggle...
The fact im with him now... I dont if its acting or not... But ... I forgot everyone and i wanna be in love with him.. i wanna love him forever..

The flashbacks of how i met him started running through my mind.. even if the prince was included... But he's gone now.. right? ...

The guilt started to eat me...

The cameraman told us its enough for today.. and  we both bowed in respect for him . And he left..
"Jungkook ..shi.. lets walk abit more.. please" i say .. even though our hands left each other..

"Do...you..ever..think that we can love each other?" I asked shyly..
"No" he answered coldly..
"All of this.. the lovey dovey .. is really acting?" I asked again .. lowering my voice.
"Yes" he said..
Damn it jungkook...
"I-I-" i was about to confess but then i got cutten by his phone.. it was his manager..
"i have to go" he said as he hunged up..
"But..I..-" i wanted to speak .
"Later" he said.. he was about to walk further..
"I LOVE YOU!" I said... Yelling it. Tears collecting in my eyes..

He turned and smiled in my face.. and then ran away..

i felt my legs are numb..
What kind of a stupid lie im trying to say.. ima die next year anyways... Even i lost my warmness as a sign of me dying... My hair is falling as well...