A bless

LEE JI'S POV:

I snapped my fingers and everything went back to normal.

He kept looking at the map . Guessing where we should go next .
"Hey lets give it a chance and visit the king's chamber. We might find more stuff" i say .

He nodded.

As we walked . I made my plan start .

I did a spell . Making a rock move infront of him . And when he hit the rock with his foot . He tripped and fell.

And then i make the bottle i put the message in . Shine alittle bit.

He looked at it for two seconds.
"Hey lee ji whats that?!" He said.
"What?" I looked where he was pointing . Making myself as if i dont know.
"I will go and get it" he said as he stood up and once he was standing . He ran under the king's chamber's block and digged the hole where i put the bottle.

He took the whole bottle out and opened the tip . He found a message .

I ran to him .
"Whats that Jungkook-ssi?" I ask .
"I think its some sort of a message" he said.
"It seems old . Because of the brown endings of the paper" i said.
"Probably at some king's era" he said.
"Lets not open it here or people will notice" i say .
"Come. Lets go to a cafe or something" i said again as i grab his wrist and walk fast. Not making anyone suspecting that we found something .

We run out of the palace's gate and run faster while giggling like children . With all our energy . We run to the bus station .

Once we reached the bus stop. We sit on the waiting chairs.

We laugh hardly . Not for a reason . Maybe the excitement  we had now.

Then an old man and an old lady came . And all the seats were taken . So we got up . So the old couple would sit.
"Bless you . Young people" the old man said.

We bowed as in replay.
"Such a cute couple. I hope you would love each other forever" the old lady said.

What made our eyes widen. We tried to convince her  we aint lovers and more of enemies . But she didnt believe.

As the bus arrived . We got on the bus and went to the last raw and sit next to each other. It was 8 p.m.

...

In the bus . Jungkook took out the bottle from his bag and opened the paper slowly...

He read slowly .

"Lee ji hea ( my wife ) is a very beautiful fairy and very nice . She is a princess when she accepted marrying me . Ive fell in love with her after she heald my injured when traitors . The traitors who killed my father and my mother is one of them . They burned his chamber . And burned him alive. Id like from who finds my message to show it to Policeofficer Hwang ...

Prince choi Jungkook" he finished in widen eyes.

"The prince has the same name as mine!" He said.

I nodded "if you read the history books . Your name means across the nation . So according to the history . The king named his son like that. Because he wanted his kid's kindness to go all over across the nation" i said.
*flashback*
"What does lee jihea mean?" The prince said.
" i dont know . But its a name my older sister named me with before she turns into stone" i say.
"Then what does Jungkook mean?" I ask.
"It means across the nation" he said.
"What does mean nation?"
"Means the whole country or region"
"Oh~" i nod. "Who named you that? And why though?" I say.
"It was my father who named me that . He wanted the bless to be all over across the nation" he said .
"Aha~ i got" i say.

*flashback ends*

We get out of the bus . And walk to bighit building.

As we walk . We were chatting.
"So it means the fairy is insceont " jungkook said.

I nod " yeah.. it means by tommorow we need to tell the real story after finishing writing the report today." I say.
"Ah~ . I hate homeworks . I have so much training" he sighed.
"Its okay. Dude. You go train and i will write the report." I said.

He smiled and thanked me. As we went into a unkown street. A very narrow street. And i could notice five men drunk.
"Stay behind me" jungkook said . As i went behind him.

I cant save us . I cant put spells on human or i will be banished. Its a rule from the heavens . And i cant teleport and save him . Because he will know im the fairy and fairies shouldnt show their selves to people. Its the second rule.

I hold his hand and stand behind him in fear. As we walk
"Oh look!" One of them shouted. Making me shiver.
"They are students... Oh .. a girl... She looks hot.... Man.. i already feel horny" they were saying. As i start to breath fast . Scared.
God why do we have to suffer like that?

They came infront of us. One of them was holding a wooden stick
"We just wanna pass" jungkook said
"Okay.. go ahead" one of them smirked .

As we walked cross them. They kept looking at me.

Suddenly i felt my other hand was pulled and one of them pulled me away from jungkook . Once that happened . I yelled in my loudest voice. While jungkook interacted with them with his punches.

They were four to one. But jungkook knew b-boying and taekwondo. I can see him kicking them . And flipping them to ground.
That scene .
When the prince was fighting the policemen .
No... Oh god .. no .. please dont take jungkook away god. He isnt my lover. He is soyi's . Please...

I kept praying . While the man whom grasped . Was trying to rape me.
"GO AWAY!!!" I Yelled. Shit .. i cant hit humans or hurt them.. shit ... Ugh..

I kept protesting with my hands . Keeping the guy away .

While jungkook kept fighting them.

One of them brought his wooden stick and was about to hit Jungkook's head.
"JUNGKOOK BE CAREFUL!!!!!!" I yelled and couldnt see anymore . I closed my eyes . Then heard a hit .. my tears fell.

But suddenly the man whom was holding me. Was got punched as i felt his hands let go of my wrists. I open my eyes to see jungkook fighting with the wooden stick..

Did he possibly hit the guy whom was behind him.

I saw him kick the guy who was about to rape me in his stomach.

And then came to me .
"Are you okay?" He said smiling. With his scratched cheeks and bleeding lips.

I fell on him because my legs couldnt hold me anymore from the all anxiety...
"I HATE YOU!!!" I cry on his chest as i hit it slowly.
"You stupid. You will be kicked out of bighit now" i cry
"Well not really" he said.
"What?" I look at him.
" there is only two condition where you can hit and fight. If drunk men wanted to rape you or stalkers who wants to steal your wallet" he said.

I sigh. As my tears kept falling because of anxiety.

Suddenly my phone ranged.
Caller : soyi aunnie.

I answered
"Yes aunnie"
"Where are you lee ji-ah?"
"Im with jungkook-ssi . Doing our project"
"Listen .. Mr.YG saw our dance practice video. And
...."
"And what?!!!" I yell looking at jungkook
"He wants us to sign a contract with him and leave bighit"

..........
To be continued ....

...........