history

LEE JI'S POV:

A new morning comes.

I open my eyes . My pure blue eyes. Feeling them very sour. Because  of my crying yesterday .

I spent the whole day running and crying and hating on my life . Under the rain who fell suddenly . I said i was sick  just to get away ..
Why did he had to die?! Why did he leave me alone? Im just...

I heard a bell ring . I get up and tell the objects at my home to stay silent . Before i open i put my eye contacts.

I open the door . I find Kaeun . Rena and soyi and nino and so was beth .i smile my widest . But my sad face can still appear.

"Oh my god . My little dongsaeng . What has happened to you?!" Kaeun said as she capped my cheeks . Checking my sour eyes.
"Come . I brought you a good medicine .. drink it and head to sleep" soyi said while rena was brushing my hair. Pouting . Feeling sad for my sitution .

Kaeun volunteered to take care of me . Sitting next to my bed . And putting the wet clothed on my forehead .

While soyi and beth were cooking and Rena and nino went  to buy the grocery soyi and beth need.

I cried again . I felt my throat sting . But Kaeun did her best and gave me the medicines.

Why i cant just die... Why do i feel like that? ... Why do i want jungkook ... Yes i admit i love him . But i cant force him to love me  ..

I stayed in my bed the whole day . But the next morning i felt better. So i went to the school . Because no matter where i go . I actually loved being a straight A student.

I enter the class and find him sitting there.
"Jerk" i say .
"Dumb" he muttered.

I sit down and the teacher came in. We all got up bowing for him . And then we sat.
"You guys know . The project is on Friday!" The teacher said.

I raised my hand " teacher can i change my partner?"
"Im sorry lee ji-ah but i can't . Its tiring to do the organization paper" teacher said.
"Then can i know whats the project about? Because i was absent . I didnt know" i said.
"Awwo yes. You and jungkook will be doing a history research about the Prince of joseon and his wife. The fairy.. its a legend . So you guys will do a research about it" he said as i stood froze.

I look at jungkook... He was doodling.
What am i gonna do? He wants a project about me and the prince.
"Got it lee ji-ah?" The teacher asked making me waking up from the thoughts i was in.

I nod.
"Ok! So lets start the lesson" he said as he clapped his hands together.

So was the lesson started.

I kept thinking about what im gonna do.

I actually thought about going today to the museum although i know every detail because it was my life.
"Hey Jungkook-ssi .. how about we go to the museum and the palace to search in it?" I asked .

He noded.

I smiled as a replay "very well . Then meet me at the gate at 3p.m. sharp so we would go by the bus" i say he nodded.

I was very excited to the fact i would get to go out with him . But i should stop dreaming .. he aint mine.

At 3 p.m.

I was waiting at the school's gate . Playing music in my head . While i see the cherry blossom's trees in school's campus. The leaves of theirs are falling . Reminding me of the most precious memory i got . The most thing i will never forget . My first kiss.

Suddenly he appeared . The prince? No but Jungkook

"Lets get going" he said as he grabbed my hand and we ran to the bus stop . Almost missing the bus . But we reached in time . We went to the back of the bus .

We chatted and talked about my training and his training days.

We dont talk alot nor we are close . But at least we should be friends.

Suddenly i think about an idea.
"Hey lets take a selca" i say and take my phone out .
"Say kimchi~" i said. As i ordered him to grin for the pic and so i did.

I press on the button . But i see Jungkook doing his usual duckface . While me just smiling normally .

We reached the station and got down from the bus and walked to the palace.

No one was recognizing Jungkook . Because we were wearing our uniforms. Thank god.

We go inside the palace . And wander in the chambers and places . Looking for some clues about Me and The prince.

"It says the prince was taken by the fairy . After he was known as a traitor for his mother's rules." Jungkook read.

I smirk in disbelieve . The prince did nothing wrong . His mother tricked him so she would get a higher place .. psshh ..
"Hey!" He said waking up me from my thoughts .
"So it means the fairy has putted a curse on him . Thats why he maybe he loved her. And traited his mother" he said.
"NEVER!" I yell unkowningly . "Ahem.. i mean . Thats not impossible" i say while gulping . Im such a dork.
"Lets search for more proves" he said. I nod.

We kept looking around the palace.

Then i had to do a spell .

So i stopped the time .

Everything stopped. I did another spell . Opening time gate . Its a new spell i learned.

I returned in time . I reach the 10th century . The prince wasnt born then even.

While i was there. I did another spell . I made a paper appear . And i used another spell making a brush . And i move the brush with my hand gestures.

Lee ji hea ( my wife ) is a very beautiful fairy and very nice . She is a princess when she accepted marrying me . Ive fell in love with her after she heald my injured when traitors . The traitors who killed my father and my mother is one of them . They burned his chamber . And burned him alive. Id like from who finds my message to show it to Policeofficer Hwang ...

Prince choi Jungkook .

I wrote an officer's name from that era.

I put it under the king's chamber's block and open the time gate again . I return to 2015 .

I look at jungkook . He is so cute looking at the map .

I kiss his checks "one thing about me . Jungkook shi. I cant do any spells on human because it wont work . Trust me" my eyes tear from the fact i couldnt stop the humans killing my first love.

I return to my original pose. And then snap my fingers. The spell has gone.

To be continued ...