Story

LEE JI'S POV:

I grab my books and put them in my bag. As the bell rang .

I zip my bag and carry it and run as fast as i can .

I run and run . I went out of the school's gate.

I ride on my motorcycle and put the helmet and started the engine.

And drove through the streets of Seoul.

I look at the sky . The sun was setting.
Glad that today has finished.

I drove and reached at 7:00 p.m. in front of the building. Holding my ticket and took out my light stick .
I change my clothes to black by snapping my fingers

Yes im the fairy who does every impossible thing .

I run to the gates and give the guard the ticket to check it .
"please go on ma'am" he said .

Though i was the last to arrive. But i didnt miss it.

I run to the balcony seats. Where my ticket was assigned

After five minutes.

Curtains were raised and VCR started playing .
"JEON JUNGKOOK?! WHERE IS HE?" The man in VCR yelled .

And i shouted .

.......

I go out of the hall . Feeling like im gonna throw up . From all the shouting and heat .
Gaad ..

The Red Bullet concert should be only for those whom have strong hearts.
Yes i was a fan of Bangtan Boys . Yes i was a fan of jungkook .
Everything has a reason .

......

I look at my watch and shout .
"i have to run!!" I yelled to myself .

And ran to the motorcycle and put the helmet on my head and drove away .
The fact im 16 years old .. is a lie.
Im 985 years old but i was cursed to be in this shape.
Never aging

......

I reach at my next part time job.

Before i knock on the door .

The man and his wife came out .
"Take care of the kids . Lee ji-ah ... We are going on a date" the man said.

I nod .
"Very well" and he and his wife left the keys in my hand . After they drive away . Bitches you leave your kids to go on a date everyday . Ugh rich awful people.

I enter the home.
" Minji! Hyun! Im here . I came" they came downstairs
"Hey guys!" I wave at them.

"Lee ji!!" The kids screamed in a happy tone.

Hyun was five years old and minji was 9 years old

And i had to baby sit them . Not for money but cuz they have useless parents .

I do some spells behind my back .
"Guys i got you presents" i said .

And took out a teddy bear for hyun and a barbie doll for minji .
"lets have dinner . Bet you guys are hungry" i say as i hold my growling stomach
"Aunnie . Where at the so named BTS concert again?" Minji said .
"When you become 16 you will understand why im obsessed " i told her
"no thanks" she shakes her head in refuse and i laugh as i cook the dinner.

I feed them and then brush their teeth and prepare them for bed.

....

They jumped into the bed .
"Noona please tell us a story" hyun said.
"Bedtime story?" I say.
"Yes!yes!" Minji said.
"Hmmm lemme see .. what story should i tell you?" I said.

I thought . And thought . I told them about Cinderella and snow white already .. i told them every story i know .. what should i tell them .. i know this might get me into tears but i will say it like any other story.

" okay guys .. listen to this story . Its called the wishes fairy"

LEE JI'S POV *AS THE STORY TELLER*:

Once upon a time . There was the powerful joseon dynasty. It was a very beautiful era . Everyone was nice to everyone. Everyone was living happily. There was no hunger or tears . It was just so peaceful .

Between the deep woods and forests .

There lived a very beautiful fairy. Her wings used to take her above the winds . And she used to make her magic . Healing the dead animals. She was known as the spirit of the Mountain. With her pink silk short hanbok. The same as her wings color . Even though she looked like joseon people . But her eyes were blue and her hair was yellow.

She was the wishes fairy. Who lived thousands of years alone . People of joseon were too scared to go on mountain . They used to think she was a deadly and ugly monster. So no one actually saw her before. Nor she has seen humans before.

Mainwhile

There was a fair king and and a fair queen. And they loved each other. And they gave birth to an amazing healthy son. They named him jungkook . He had wide shiny black eyes and white skin .

And he grew up to become an amazing swordsman and a horse rider . He loved knowledge and writing. He was known to be very nice to poor people. And his heart was the sweetest. Whenever he passed by in the market . People used to praise him and shout his name in Respect.

But one day . When he completed his 17th birthday .

While he was in the palace walking . He saw fire coming out of the king's chamber. And there were people in black all around the palace.

They were traitors.
" KILL THE PRINCE!" Their leader yelled once he saw the prince jungkook

So he used all his speed and ran away . Someone blocked his way and injured his arm . But he kicked him and He ran away trowad the mountain where the fairy lived.

They followed him and he was running while crying

He could hide between the bushes and trees as the traitors passed by . Not finding jungkook

Once night came. The traitors went back to the joseon.

While jungkook passed out . Because he bleed too much.

Rain started to fall .

But lucky him . The fairy was walking by in the forest . Getting some herbs to heal the deer who was injured. But she noticed someone whom had a blue swordsman hanbok and he had a blue piece of cloth was tied on his head.

She ran to the body where it was laying.

She saw his arm bleeding . And she checked his temper. He was burning hot .
"Im sure the rain made him get sick" she said as she did some magic . Preventing the cold rain drops making him wet .

And then she did a spell and made him arise in the air. Then she guided his body behind her as she walked back to her cave .

She did a healing spell and healed his injury. And gave him some medicine . To stop his fever.

She made his clothes dry by using a spell.

And she layed him in her comfortable bed ...

To be continued ...

.......
Hi guys :D
This is my second fanfiction .
Because of the good complements i got from my old story "Red Eyed Angel" . I decided to write another story for my dear readers
So i hope this time .
You guys will enjoy it like the other one.
And thank you again
Yours truly

Aouther: 이바람