Winds

LEE JI'S POV:

Here i am . In the plane. Our vecation has finished. And we even got a call from Mr.YG telling us we will start peapering for our comeback .. ugh if i knew i wouldve slept more...

But the memories of yesterday.. never leaving my head.. the laughes we laughed . Nor the steps we took on the beach. Nor the kiss that made my hair shine and my eyes turn blue... Ugh ... Never felt in love again since a while.. its beautiful .. the feeling ..

I smile to myself as i think . But my chain of thoughts got interupted by the laughs of beth and jungkook ..

T.T i hate the flight attendent who arranges the seats.

"Whats wrong lee ji-ah?"nino said. As she saw my pouting face..
"Someone is breaking my heart now" i say as i pout.
"Awww . Cutie . Are you jelouse? Of beth?" She said.
"Yes.." i said as i heard her laugh hard.
"Then do so magic and make her come here" she said as i freezed.. "magic?"i say as my heart thumps hard . Yeah i suck at lying..

"Lol . Its just a joke. Relax stupid" she said. As i start to breath again. Then i laugh fakely . But what if they actually knew that im a fairy and do magic?

I look behind us again . I found beth and jungkook and still chatting and laughing.
I cant anymore. I texted her.

Lee ji: hey .. get up . Lets exchange places.
Beth: -_- .. no . We have to go according the law ..

Ugh . If there is a law which states that the one who sticks the law gets arrested. Beth wouldve spent 100 years in persion.
Lee ji: please? *boing boing*
Beth:eww fuck off.
Lee ji: im getting nino if you wont get up..
Beth: .....

If bangtan had the 95 liners(jimin and v) . We have the 97liners whom are nino and beth. They have to do something stupid every sec.

I told nino and got up with her. We walk to where beth and jungkook are sitting..

Beth looked at us like O.O .. then she got it.
"Im not gettin up" she said.
"Ok fine. I can just go and tell jhope you have feelings for him" nino said smirking.
"I would kill you.. and throw you out of the window. Move .." she said as she pushed nino.
"Huh? You dared to push me.. im take off my shoes now and hit you with it" nino said. Almost removing her  snickers.
"GIRLS!" Soyi heard us and yelled.
"What is it? Why are you guys fighting?" She came. But stopped once she saw jungkook with his O.O gaze.
"They wanna make me get up. Im not getting up" beth said crossing her arms .
"Get up aunnie~" i whined.
"Lee ji . Yes you are the magnae . But if she doesnt want to then . Dont insist" she said.
"But-" i said.
"No buts!" She said . Gazing on me.
Yes .. its true. She has the right to scold me. My green eyed monster is taking contorl of my mind. Making me forget who am i...
"Im sorry aunnie" i said as i bowed.

Soyi let out a sigh . And her experssion changed from a mad experssion to full of sympthy experssion.
"Its ok darling. Lets go back to our seats shall we? Its only some hours" she said. Me and nino nodded and went back to our seats.

Beth stuck her tounge out and nino looked at her.
"Jhope~" nino whispered . Making beth grap the water bottle and squeeze it ...

As i sat in my seat . Which was next to the window. I looked at the clouds.
Im the reason of happiness. I cant be jeoulse . I cant be affected by such stuff...

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"So what does Lee ji like? Food? Colors? Cartoons? Anime?music? Singer? Please tell me" i said.

Beth looked at him . "Wooah you really like her... Well from what ive seen her .. she likes dumplings. And veggy stuff. As for colors. She said she is obssesd about red . Cartoons? I dont know she doesnt watch it. And as for anime. She said she liked "tokyo ghouls" before and "kuroshitsuji","pandora hearts","ouran high school host club", and many more. As for singer.. i dont know. But i know she likes ballads and Rock" beth told me...
I wanna know her faivoret singer though.

"Are you really that love with her? I thought you are the mighty golden magnae jungkook" beth asked me.

The fact me and beth were born on the same day exactly . 1997/ september 1st. We had so many in common . But i never saw her in that way . Because of soyi . But why now? Im falling for younger-aged girl?...
"I dont know beth to be honest .. if i were to tell you my thoughts . You wont get mad right?" I said. She nodded.
"I-i-i used lee ji to get to soyi. But later.. i found out so many beautiful things about her . I-Im selfish.. i wanted both soyi and lee ji.." i told her.
"I know you know though jungkook.. you know soyi did actually love you alot. But she already had a dream . Yesung was the one who was waiting for her. And now .. you cant get her back or anything . Because she isnt yours.... But.. lee ji is there.. waiting for you .. to be honest. Because im like you in many ways. Ive always thought if i was a guy. Id date her. I did actually ask her lol But many times she refused me . Lol xD" she laughed her stupid laugh ..
"So .. dont lose her. Like i did" she calmed and said that .
"What the hell? Go date a boy now or you will die lonely" i told her as i patted her head. She pouted.
"Take your Damn hands of my hair. Ew . Dirty hands" she said.
Seriously . Im not in common with her in one thing .. her tidiness and neatness -_-

......
LEE JI'S POV:

We arrived at seoul . And from incheon airport we went directly to YG building.

We ran to YG's office. Because he called us and told us to be in hurry.

Once we entered his room . We bowed. And sat.
"Girls. You are having a comeback. The concept is the famous korean legend .the fairy and the prince"
Huh? I didnt know many people that interseted in my story -_- .
"We decided . Since Rena is the visual of your group. She will do the part of the fairy" he said.
Thankgod not me..
"We are gonna start working soon" he said.

...............

Updated :)

Guys since its my mid-term examinations. So have some paitence. Once i finish the exams . I will update ASAP.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes as well *bows*.

Thank you.
Aouther: LEE BARAM