school

LEE JI'S POV:

I Bow in respect to mr. And mrs. Lee .

And close the door behind me.

I put my helmet on and ride my motorcycle.

I start the engine and drive.
*flashback*

I went out of the airport .

And waited there . Waiting for the person who saw me performing martial arts in london.

Suddenly my phone rings and i answered it.
"Welcome to korea lee ji" the man said.
"Thank you mr. Bang .. i will do my best" i replied.
"You see . I sent you one of my drivers . To drive you to bighit building . Since you are new in korea." Mr.Bang said.
"Thank you again" i say.

And we bid each other goodbyes and hanged up.

Suddenly i see a man holding a sign saying "lee ji" i ran to it . With my bag.

And he took them . He was my driver.

When we reached bighit company.

While i entered the building .i sat at the waiting room . Suddenly something took my attention. I was shocked to death.

Gasping .

I looked at a seven boys poster.

But only one took my attention..
Prince jungkook?
"Aaam .. excuse me .. but who is he?" I tell the secretery
"Aww. He is jeon jungkook. a member of the boy band BTS . They are under bighit company as well" she said.

I sat again.
I was chosen by one of the biggest entertaiment company . When i was in london. I was in a dance battle against some street boys. I did some tumbling while b-boying and some footwork. And i guess mr.bang was watching me. And he asked me to join his company. But is this destiny .. a guy who's similiar to the prince works here.. and have the same name even .

I signed the contract to be an idol. And i was given a timetable tells me the time to train. As well. Mr.bang said i was accepted at a school named SOPA? I didnt even what is that.. but i was a streight A student wherever i am.

He said that i have to live in a dorm with girls but i refused . Instead i did some spells . And made a 1$ turn into 100$ and bought a good apartment that only i live in it. And i can do any kind of magic i want.

This is how have my life been after leaving Korea for nearly 800 years.
But i never forgot him ..

I started to train hard and do my best.

I was a vocalist with a dancing talent.

But i was the best at dancing . Because i do tricks when i dance. And although i got no wings . I still can jump high.
*flashback ends*

I opened the door to my apartment . And went straight to bed. Couldnt bear anymore tiredness..

You may wonder why i do part time jobs.... Because i need to hide who i am . No one should know the real me. Its faires rules .

I finished brushing my teeth and went directly to bed.

Jeon jungkook. Tomorrow .. me and you .. face to face meeting.