ATTEMPT THIRTY FOUR

november 30, 2020

hi guys, sorry for not updating in so long! well, remember how  said i wouldn't try shifting until i finished reorganizing my script? well, that's what i did... almost. 

anyways more of that later, i'm upset because we had a full week of break for thanksgiving, and i told myself this week would be a shifting week. i would reorganize my script and take my free time to really put my mind to it. one problem: distraction. i didn't even START working on my script until yesterday, the last day of break. and i didn't even get to FINISH reorganizing because i had to put ornaments up on the christmas tree. i'm a busy gal ya know? 😜 sorry that was cringe. so yes, i didn't get to finish organizing my script but i decided to shift anyways.

ok so i did different methods last night: julia, sunni, piano, and more. i always do julia first for some reason, and i got a lot of symptoms but i didn't realize my eyes were slowly opening. i was still in my cr bedroom. then i did piano and i didn't even finish the method before getting sidetracked, and same with sunni. eventually, i just decided to just try and go to sleep and have the intention of waking up in my desired reality (someone has done this before and they shifted as a pie- anyways).

also this morning i heard about something that made me lose half my motivation, i'm not going to say (even though it's something that should affect me more because it's personal) because i don't want to discourage you guys.

also a HUGE thank you for almost 10k views!!! i am SO SO SO grateful! even though views isn't what i'm truly looking for, i'm glad i can at least attempt to motivate others that they can shift.

december 1, 2020

hey hey heyyy so i just saw a tiktok on a new shifting method (the intend method) and i have never heard of this one before. it seems super simple and although it's a sleep method (and we all know i don't work well with these) i'm going to try it the next time i shift, whenever that may be. let me know if you want me to post what the method is in my methods section.